“Extreme Team Building Experience”

Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park
Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park in Dallas
Ranked #2 of 35 Fun & Games in Dallas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Zero Gravity Dallas is the world's only "Thrill Amusement Park" featuring 5 different extreme thrill rides. We offer the Bungee Jump, the Nothin' But Net, Texas Blastoff, the Skycoaster and the Skyscraper. Zero Gravity is the perfect place to have parties and events. Most rides can be done with a friend, so everyone can achieve their adrenaline dreams together. We are open year round, so visit our website for ride descriptions, hours and directions.
Burleson, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Extreme Team Building Experience”
Reviewed 11 July 2012

Our company brought us out last night, after our third quarter meeting, for a little fun (team building experience). EXTREME!! By far the most daring thing I've ever done, and one of the funnest things I've ever done as well. I can't stop talking about it! We did a package deal where we experienced four thrills. The 16 story free fall was a huge rush, but the bungee jump was my biggest thrill, as I did a back flip off the platform! I recommend a waist harness bungee jump, as you can't do a flip with the ankle/leg harness jump. The staff was extremely nice, helpful, and added to the fun! "Safety First", and it was obvious this was their number one priority. I will definitely be a repeat customer!! Great job, Zero Gravity!!

1 Thank John V
, Owner at Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park, responded to this review, 12 July 2012
We love feedback from our guests! I want to thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Trip Advisor. We are so happy that you had a great time on your team outing and hope to see you back soon!

Alan Putter
Owner, Zero Gravity
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Plano, Texas, United States
“Fantastic Company Outing!!!”
Reviewed 11 July 2012

I took my office to Zero Gravity last night for a team outing and What a Blast!!! Everyone had a great time trying to see who would win our Daredevil award. The 16 story free fall was the team favorite but everyone seemed to enjoy all the rides. I highly recommend this place for any company seeking a high energy activity to help bond a team together. Great location, staff and impressively clean and professional.

Visited July 2012
Dallas, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Never been more scared/thrilled in my life!”
Reviewed 8 July 2012

This place is not for the faint of heart! They have thrill rides including bungee jumping and a 130 foot free fall. It is expensive ($32 per ride), but if you get on their mailing list, you can get coupons. We did the free fall and it was, by far, the most terrifying thing I have ever done. However, as soon as I got off, they asked me if i would go again and I answered "YES!" without even thinking twice. What I really like about this place is that you can park outside or even enter the park and watch the riders for free. I wouldn't necessarily go for the bungee, but every other ride is worth it (as a one time experience). They even let you watch the video of your ride experience before you decide if you want to buy it.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank candymr_10
mckinney
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“THEY ROCK”
Reviewed 5 July 2012

i went there the saturday after my b'day kind of a bucket list thing and did the free fall and the bungee and they rocked!!! they were more than polite when i freaked out for the bungee jump and didn't want to do it. this nice kid with a bracelet that said with god all things are possible calmed me down and motivated me back to the ledge to jump. this place rocks!

2 Thank melissa d
Sesser, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“EXTREME vacation”
Reviewed 24 June 2012

From the time we pulled into the driveway till we drove off. The staff was helpful, friendly, and courteous. The rides were 1 of a kind and over the top. Loved it and recommend it to all. The riders and the spectators both enjoyed it. young and old. 6 to 70 years old

1 Thank MRLappin