All reviews fitness center tennis courts walking track woodfire grill world class gym medical clinic fitness facilities indoor track continental breakfast is north dallas starbucks coffee hotel rooms are yogurt comfortable beds stayed longer health club hotel of choice
Reviewed 29 October 2018

My fifth stay at this wonderful place. No, it doesn’t have a bar and the restaurant is in adjacent fitness facility with limited hours on Fri-Sun. However, there are some excellent restaurants a short walk down Preston. Since it was pouring rain, I used Door Dash for dinner one night. Easy!
The renovation was outstanding, rooms are spacious and bedding is so nice. It might be the clientele, but you never hear noises in the hall or doors slamming. It’s so heavenly peaceful. There is a washer and dryer and vending machine with fairly healthy snacks. I cheated and ate peanut M&Ms, lol.
You won’t find a better fitness center. There are classes all day long in Yoga, spinning, dance, Pilates, etc. However, nobody bothers you if you want to do your own thing. There are many seniors as well, you don’t get that feeling of people judging you. It’s very motivating.
The continental breakfast is heartier than most and included eggs,turkey sausage, oatmeal, potatoes with peppers, cereals, breads and muffins , coffee cake, frui, veggies with dip and yogurt. It’s a cheerful breakfast area, gazebo like with a pretty fountain outside. My only complaint was that FOX news was blaring the entire time. Isuggest turning volume off, letting words scroll, or play soft music.not at all pleasant or relaxing!
Some reviews have mentioned having trouble finding hotel. My UBER driver was literally circling around for 10 min. I called him and told him to stop and walked to him! They could use better directional signage with lighting, especially when it’s dark and rainy.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
EricM6661, Front Desk Admin. Assistant at Cooper Hotel Conference Center & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

Thank you for your recent complimentary five-star review of Cooper Hotel. It is a pleasure to hear that you have stayed with us five times now. We appreciate your comments and feedback about our "outstanding renovation, spacious rooms, and nice bedding." We take pride in providing comfort, and are pleased to hear that you "never heard noises in the hall or doors slamming." Our amenities, such as the washer and dryer, are complimentary to our guests and we are glad that you enjoyed complimentary access to our fitness center including our yoga, spinning, dance, and Pilates classes. We take pride in providing a hearty breakfast for our guests, and it pleases us that you took advantage and reviewed about our offerings. We apologize about the confusion that occurred during breakfast regarding the television and volume, as we have followed up on this and we were more than happy to turn down the volume or adjust the channel to your choice, but understand at the time that you respectfully declined. We would like to offer a chance to create another wonderful experience for you on your next visit. Please feel free to contact me directly, Eric, to offer a complimentary upgrade to a suite on your next stay at the Cooper Hotel. Thank you again for your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you soon. Stay Well, at the Cooper Hotel.

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

My little family of three went on an overnight trip and stayed with Cooper Hotel for the first time.
It’s quiet and peaceful. The beds were comfortable and the sheets were SO soft-which was incredibly important to me due to some nerve damage that I suffer. The continental breakfast was one of the best I’ve ever had- buttery scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, fried potatoes with onion and bell pepper, an assortment of cereals, giant veggie tray that consisted of zucchini, yellow squash, celery, carrots, tomatoes, and black and green olives, a bowl of fresh fruits, coffee, teas, milk and juices. That morning after the rain from the night before and breakfast that morning, my husband took my little swimming in the outdoor heated pool. Unfortunately, they said the pool wasn’t really heated. The other unfortunate thing was that we found out once we checked-in that the hot tubs are located in the dressing rooms, so as a family, if we wanted to use that amenity my daughter and I would have to enjoy the hot tub in a completely different area away from my husband, so we opted to just stay in our room for the evening. We were looking forward to doing that together after a long day of driving to Dallas and exploring.
We did find a single hair in the bathtub, but were overall satisfied with the cleanliness of our room. What was great about it were the complimentary vitamins, coffee and water- also that the room didn’t have that normal hotel smell(the kind that messes with your allergies and gives you a headache)-it smelled pleasant and more like a spa. One other strange thing that happened was at about 10am while my husband and daughter were swimming, there was a knock on our door and then the maid and another man(I think her supervisor) just came in before I could even get to the door. It started me because I thought it was my husband...and it wasn’t! Thankfully, I was dressed or this could have been a complete disaster. I guess they were coming in to clean (?)but I found that odd being that check-out wasn’t until noon and we hadn’t even paid or touched base with the front desk. I let the maid vacuum. ‍♀️
However, even with these small issues we did enjoy our stay and are willing to give it another try next time we’re in town. Had it not been so rainy the day we checked-in, we would have taken more advantage of all the amenities like the gym.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Thank you very much for providing us with a complimentary review of your recent experience at the Cooper Hotel. We are delighted to know that our hotel was very "quiet and peaceful." It is always a pleasure to hear that our guests enjoy our beds, and the Cooper Hotel thanks you for your comments about our "comfortable beds, and sheets being SO soft." We are very thankful for our continental breakfast being "one of the best you've ever had." We offer "buttery scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, fried potatoes, an assortment of cereals, giant veggie trays, fruits, coffee, teas and milk" complimentary to our hotel guests. We apologize about the confusion about our "hot tubs," as they are located in our Fitness Center, and separated in the men's and women's locker rooms. Thank you for your feedback about our cleanliness of our rooms as being "overall satisfied" and we have informed our Executive Housekeeper about your experience. It is always a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed our in-room amenities such as our "complimentary vitamins, coffee, water, and also that our rooms, did not have the normal hotel smell." Thank you again for providing your feedback about your experience with our housekeeping service. We apologize about any inconvenience. Please let us create another wonderful experience for you and your family on your next visit. Please feel free to contact myself, Eric, for a complimentary upgrade to a suite. Thank you once again for all of the information and sharing your experience with us, and future guests. Stay Well, at the Cooper Hotel.

Reviewed 24 October 2018

The large suite we chose was very comfortable and homey. Extremely well maintained property with access to the Cooper Spa and fitness area. Weather was perfect to enjoy the one mile walking/running track. The location is near shopping and many good restaurants.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
EricM6661, Front Desk Admin. Assistant at Cooper Hotel Conference Center & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Thank you for providing a complimentary five-star review of Cooper Hotel. We appreciate your comments about our "extremely well maintained property." Our state of the art fitness center is complimentary to our hotel guests and will be waiting for you on your next trip. Thank you for your feedback about our location being "near shopping and many good restaurants." We look forward to your next visit. Stay Well, at the Cooper Hotel.

Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

We were in town for a Dallas Stars game and when planning our overnight trip this gem popped up on our Expedia search as one of the most highly rated places in Dallas. It’s really nice and has a large work out facility that is complimentary with your stay. It’s not your typical small workout room with a couple of treadmills and stationary bikes. You can also use their spa at a discounted rate. It’s a really nice place and very quiet. You will love it here.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to submit a five-star review of Cooper Hotel. It's always a pleasure to accommodate a dedicated Stars' fan. We are very thankful that you have left feedback about our property. The Cooper Hotel is a "highly rated place in Dallas" because of guests' experiences being shared, just like yours. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our "really nice hotel" and our "large work out facility that is complimentary with your stay." Our amenities are complimentary for our guests and will be waiting for you on your next visit and next Dallas Stars victory. Stay Well, at the Cooper Hotel.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

We have stayed in many hotels, from SF to NY, and even international. The Cooper Hotel is amazing and stands far ahead of national chains. The staff were welcoming, personal, and hospitable. The room was perfect in every way with every amenity you would expect and more. Super clean, modern, and would definitely recommend. The hotel is on the campus of the Cooper Aerobic center. It feels like a secret getaway for the uber-wealthy, without the price tag.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
EricM6661, Front Desk Admin. Assistant at Cooper Hotel Conference Center & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Thank you for providing a complimentary five-star review of Cooper Hotel. We are extremely grateful for your feedback on your recent experience at our hotel. We appreciate your comments about our "welcoming, personal and hospitable staff" and our "perfect rooms in every way with every amenity and more." We are very happy to hear that enjoyed our "clean and modern" property. With feedback like yours, we can help spread the word about the "best kept secret in Dallas." We look forward to your next visit. Stay Well, at the Cooper Hotel.