“Best Affordable Hotel in Texas”

Baymont Inn & Suites Dallas/ Love Field
Ranked #66 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Plano, Texas
“Best Affordable Hotel in Texas”
Reviewed 1 March 2012

The Baymont has an average price with an above average quality. I was here on a work-related visit and was shocked at what a friendly experience I had. I met both the owners and they made me feel like I was being welcomed into their home instead of an inn. I would definitely say that they are both more part of the hospitality business than they are in the hotel business. I promise you that after your visit, you will wish you were friends with the staff in your personal life. I was also very at ease in the clean hotel room and this is coming from a germaphobe. The breakfast was delicious and you should check out the great indoor pool as well. Very warm, upbeat feel to the overall experience and I can't wait to come back!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Michael S
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 27 February 2012

I'm so glad I was able to book this hotel for my church trip to Dallas. The hotel looks exactly like the pictures. Everything was new and very clean. I slept like a baby. Usually I'm a little hesitant to sleep on hotel linens, but these were a higher quality than your standard hotel chain linens. The hot breakfast was great, especially the biscuits and gravy. But what I appreciated most was the attention and care from the owners Sam and Sunita. They really treat their guests like family. My church will be visiting Dallas at least once a year and I'm not going anywhere else. This hotel was perfect!!!

Room Tip: I liked staying on the first floor because I was super close to the indoor pool and hot tub, and a s...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Chonie J
BaymontDallasMgmt, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Dallas/ Love Field, responded to this review, 14 March 2012
Dear Chonie,

Thank you for hosting your whole church group with us and for the kind words extended. I and my staff enjoyed meeting you. I'm pleased that you enjoyed a great night's sleep in our new beds coupled with the luxurious linens and pillows. Baymont Dallas staff understands that after all, a great night's sleep coupled with warm, genuine hospitality is what every guest should enjoy when away from their home. We look forward to hosting your next stay with us at Baymont Dallas as YOUR " home away from home"!

Bells, Texas, United States
Reviewed 24 February 2012

I stay 5-6 days a week in hotels. My wife and I checked in with Steve at the front counter. We visited as we checked in, told him thank you and went to eat dinner. Later that evening as we entered the lobby, Steve spoke to us by name. Never before in 9 years of being on the road have I ever experienced a hotel clerk remembering my name! Thank you Steve for making my day! Most definitely plan to stay again!!

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank Brad R
Dear Brad,

Thank you for taking time to give us feedback of your positive experience with the customer service delivered. Steve and the rest of the team are pleased to hear that their Baymont Dallas touch of personal service is enjoyed and appreciated. All of us look forward to hosting your next stay in Dallas.

San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 20 February 2012

It was clean and comfortable. I did notice that the lotion bottle that was in the bathroom had been used by the previous visitors and not replaced with a good one. The breakfats was okay. The eggs had an artificial taste to them.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
BaymontDallasMgmt, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Dallas/ Love Field, responded to this review, 22 February 2012
Thank you for taking the time to give some feedback. Housekeeping staff have been alerted to this report and have stepped up their quality control measures to ensure that everything in the room is in perfect order. I have also instructed our senior housekeeper to review procedures and supervise closely the new housekeepers that have joined our team this month. I apologize for housekeeping oversight. I trust that room cleaniless and overall guest room stay experience was excellent.

Our breakfast menu is changing to include a rotation of different hot food items. I have asked the food manager to follow up with our food vendor for better choices to provide better, tastier scrambed eggs. I hope you will stay with us again in the future and try out our omelette and breakfast burritos choices for breakfast as well.

I sincerely appreciate your comments. My goal is to continue to improve guest services to provide an excellent guest experience for all my guests .

Thank you.
Great Bend, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 8 February 2012

This hotel has been recently renovated and looked great. They did a really nice job making it feel fresh but also very warm and inviting. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. But what really made this hotel a stand-out were the owners who were very hands-on and went that extra mile to make sure our stay was the best. Fresh baked cookies, chair massages and a great breakfast were just a few of their special touches. I will definitely be booking my week long stay for the next market with them!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business