Baymont Inn & Suites Dallas/ Love Field
Average 3/5
Very Good 4/5
Anchor Motel(Dallas)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskindoor poolhot tublove fieldroom was cleanthe breakfast areahot breakfastvery nice hotelshuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 February 2012

I'm so glad I was able to book this hotel for my church trip to Dallas. The hotel looks exactly like the pictures. Everything was new and very clean. I slept like a baby. Usually I'm a little hesitant to sleep on hotel linens, but these were a higher quality than your standard hotel chain linens. The hot breakfast was great, especially the biscuits and gravy. But what I appreciated most was the attention and care from the owners Sam and Sunita. They really treat their guests like family. My church will be visiting Dallas at least once a year and I'm not going anywhere else. This hotel was perfect!!!

Room Tip: I liked staying on the first floor because I was super close to the indoor pool and hot tub, and a step away from breakfast every morning!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Chonie J
BaymontDallasMgmt, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Dallas/ Love Field, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2012

Dear Chonie,

Thank you for hosting your whole church group with us and for the kind words extended. I and my staff enjoyed meeting you. I'm pleased that you enjoyed a great night's sleep in our new beds coupled with the luxurious linens and pillows. Baymont Dallas staff understands that after all, a great night's sleep coupled with warm, genuine hospitality is what every guest should enjoy when away from their home. We look forward to hosting your next stay with us at Baymont Dallas as YOUR " home away from home"!

Reviewed 24 February 2012

I stay 5-6 days a week in hotels. My wife and I checked in with Steve at the front counter. We visited as we checked in, told him thank you and went to eat dinner. Later that evening as we entered the lobby, Steve spoke to us by name. Never before in 9 years of being on the road have I ever experienced a hotel clerk remembering my name! Thank you Steve for making my day! Most definitely plan to stay again!!

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Brad R

Dear Brad,

Thank you for taking time to give us feedback of your positive experience with the customer service delivered. Steve and the rest of the team are pleased to hear that their Baymont Dallas touch of personal service is enjoyed and appreciated. All of us look forward to hosting your next stay in Dallas.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

It was clean and comfortable. I did notice that the lotion bottle that was in the bathroom had been used by the previous visitors and not replaced with a good one. The breakfats was okay. The eggs had an artificial taste to them.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
BaymontDallasMgmt, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Dallas/ Love Field, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2012

Thank you for taking the time to give some feedback. Housekeeping staff have been alerted to this report and have stepped up their quality control measures to ensure that everything in the room is in perfect order. I have also instructed our senior housekeeper to review procedures and supervise closely the new housekeepers that have joined our team this month. I apologize for housekeeping oversight. I trust that room cleaniless and overall guest room stay experience was excellent.

Our breakfast menu is changing to include a rotation of different hot food items. I have asked the food manager to follow up with our food vendor for better choices to provide better, tastier scrambed eggs. I hope you will stay with us again in the future and try out our omelette and breakfast burritos choices for breakfast as well.

I sincerely appreciate your comments. My goal is to continue to improve guest services to provide an excellent guest experience for all my guests .

Thank you.

Reviewed 8 February 2012

This hotel has been recently renovated and looked great. They did a really nice job making it feel fresh but also very warm and inviting. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. But what really made this hotel a stand-out were the owners who were very hands-on and went that extra mile to make sure our stay was the best. Fresh baked cookies, chair massages and a great breakfast were just a few of their special touches. I will definitely be booking my week long stay for the next market with them!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Chris B
Reviewed 2 February 2012

My family and I are traveling from el paso and needed a place to stay for the night. Called several places and either didn't accept pets or had a big non refundable pet depost, so this place accepted pets for 10 bucks! What sold me was the rate with amentites that include buffet breakfast, inside pool and close to the freeway! By the way, my son and I has the pool all to ourselves!! Loved it, would absolutely stay again! Beds are very comfy! Great experience!

• Stayed: February 2012