Candlewood Suites - Dallas Market Center
Groupon.com
US$ 200
US$ 193
  • Pool
Best Western Cityplace Inn(Dallas)(Great Value!)
US$ 106
US$ 120
US$ 94
Hotels.com
US$ 73
All reviewsfront desklove fieldextended stay hotelnice kitchenfull kitchenstemmons freewayroom suitethe entire staffthe general managerrooms are comfortablemedical centernice place to stayliving areaclean hoteldefinitely stay here againshuttle serviceconvenient location
Reviewed 10 February 2012

From the gentleman who went out of his way to hold the front door open for me to the girls behind the front desk, I got an incredible welcome to this Candlewood Suites Hotel. I travel 3 weeks out of the month and will not forget this place. I spun a wheel at the front desk and won a food voucher. I got assistance with returning my rental car and then Senedu and Diana went way beyond the call of duty and arranged a ride to the airport at 4:15am!! When was the last time a staff went the distance for you? These empolyees have seen the light!! They understand who writes their paychecks. The owner/manager of this hotels has done an outstanding job with these workers. Thank you Candlewood.....I felt right at home!

mrbill from urbana, ohio

Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 February 2012

We were pleasantly surprised with courtesy, friendliness and professionalism of staff. Also, the room was quiet, clean, ample, comfortable, well thought out. The mini kitchen also was well-supplied and a welcome surprise. The price was very reasonable. Next time in Dallas, we will try to stay at this convenient location again.

Room Tip: Just let them know what your preferences are when you reserve your room.
Reviewed 6 February 2012

Hotel was beyond awesome. First the hotel team from the front desk to the housekeeping were the nicest most caring people I have met and I travel a lot! We normally stay elsewhere during our market trips in Dallas but could not get reservations for the time we needed to be there. Candlewood worked us in and then made us feel like family. The hotel shuttle was the most accomidating transportation and the drivers were wonderful. All future trips will be booked at Candlewood. Special thanks to Senedu - your entire team rocks!!!!!

Reviewed 1 February 2012

This is a great hotel. Everyone that works there was fantastic when I stayed there January 29 & 30 2012.

Reviewed 11 January 2012

i would not stay anywhere but dallas candlewood Suites stemmons freeway, staff have been great to me i have been cooming over a year they are great people senedu ,david , diana ,valerie ,

Room Tip: get one bed room suites with full kichen and couch,