“Customer Service Beyond Amazing”

Residence Inn Dallas Market Center
Ranked #87 of 206 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed 26 January 2012

Imagine a hotel staff member driving packages to you at an event 2 miles away? It happened here. First, in the morning when the shuttle was busy, she drove me in her car to my event. Then when my delayed (FedEx) trade show packages arrived at the hotel, she drove 4 large boxes to a loading dock for me! I should also mention that when I was first dropped off at the hotel late at night, and showed a bit of anxiety about walking around outside to my room (location seemed safe but I get nervous), the woman at the desk immediately requested a security escort, who came right away and walked me to my room. All truly amazing. One more thing to note: The "room" was actually 2 good sized bedrooms each with closing doors (!!) as well as a living room and kitchen.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 16 December 2011

Service was fine, staff was friendly but rooms are very small and lots of freeway noise on the side they placed me. I am in Dallas again and this time chose another hotel.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank chddhs1
Reviewed 9 December 2011

We were blown away by the kindness and courtesy of the staff here! The room was very comfortable for our family of four (two small kids.) The only thing we did not love was the freeway noise, and while it wasn't too bad, we will probably look for a difficult location next time (it was also farther from where we needed to be in the DFW area, but that's not the hotel's fault!) While we were there, they were repairing the staircases, but it did not interfere with our stay. If we need a place in this area again, we would consider this property. Oh...and no Disney Channel...not a dealbreaker for us, but just something to consider.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank MK W
Reviewed 14 August 2011

This was a nice hotel, spacious for family of 3 or maybe 4. Went with my 5 year old for a daddy/daughter trip before kindergarten starts with mom away this weekend. The extra room with the pullout couch allowed me to watch tv while little miss independance could watch her OWN tv in the other extension. Pool was adequate, and hot tub next to it was nice as well. Breakfast was really good, and the ladies who put out the breakfast were VERY friendly. Front desk called my room within minutes of arrival to check to see if I needed anything. It doesnt cost anything for good cutomer service, but it sure goes a long way! They have that part figured out, and make you feel important. Some places a lot more expensive seem snobby or stuffy, and you drop a lot of money and are left to wonder why you feel like you are being a pain in the butt. Not this place. I recommend this place without any reservations, no pun intended! Only thing I could say bad is that they could take a few minutes to make some of the outside places on property to repair some loose things, ripped awnings, etc. Not a big deal though.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank coachphlieg
Reviewed 28 May 2011

My family and I stayed at this hotel while visiting Dallas. We chose this location due to its quick access to midevil times and downtown Dallas. Also, we wanted a kitchen and two separate bedrooms. The location is not great because it is in a kind of dirty area. The hotel parking lot was dirty and had trash in it. The lobby was decent, but nothing special. The room was dated, but at least it had lots of room and a kitchenette. The hotel has a small pool and hot tub, which were too cold to try. We didn't spend too much time at the hotel as we were checking out the sights.
PROS:
-Lots of room
-Great access to Dallas
-Kitchenette
-Good breakfast
CONS:
-Dated and not so clean
-Noisy

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family