“A lot of bang for your buck”

The Original Pancake House
Ranked #154 of 3,981 Restaurants in Dallas
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Mon-Fri 6:30am to 2:30pm Sat 6:30am to 3:30pm Sun 7:00am to 4:00pm
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I visited this place while on vacation in Dallas! Our waiter’s name was Lauren. She was extremely friendly and attentive. I ordered a combo that included a waffle and a breakfast burrito. The burrito was huge!!!! Everything was so good. My mom ordered a breakfast plate with bacon, sausage, eggs and French toast. She had not one complaint. My only complaint would be is the coffee was $3.19. Geesh! Will be coming again.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a fabulous breakfast combo meal. Scrambled eggs weren’t over cooked, crispy bacon and fluffy pancakes. All was well until I received my bill and saw the cost for one cup of coffee was $3.19, which is totally ridiculous.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Service is meh. Food is basic. Coffee is next level bad. And a bit too pricey for what you get. I would go with other surrounding breakfast places.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Wow. Best breakfast ever
I ordered crepes , eggs bacon and fresh squeezed orange Juice. I love this place. Best best. Wow

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Pancakes and Waffles are the specialty, and don't disappoint. But the coffee is exceptional. It is a little more expensive than some competitors, but well worth it.

1  Thank carolecampbell43