“Superb Breakfast!”

Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Mon-Fri 6:30am to 2:30pm Sat 6:30am to 3:30pm Sun 7:00am to 4:00pm
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We had four for breakfast. First of all, may I say THANK YOU for the delicious Brazilian French Press coffee?!?! You can't find coffee like this at most commercial restaurants so this was such a nice surprise!!! Oh, and the fresh squeezed OJ!! Wow!!!

Okay, now to the food. I had the Fiesta omelette with chorizo. One of the best omelettes I've ever had -- it was baked in the oven and very fluffy and moist (I hate dry omelettes)!! Grits with cheddar cheese instead of pancakes and a side of bacon. Oh my. They certainly do it big in Texas because there was a LOT of food!

Other food in the table was Huevos Rancheros, pancakes, corned beef hash and eggs, and Eggs Benedict. There wasn't much talking going on. The food was that good.

1  Thank ShayBelle

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

A very nice place for a late morning breakfast. The pancakes are very good and the gave several varieties to choose from. Lots of good egg dishes as well. They fresh squeeze the orange juice here and it's exceptionally good! The staff here is friendly and very attentive. Prices are moderate and the food portions are just right. We had a good dining experience. We look forward to our next one.

1  Thank M8092RRkevinm
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Daryl was our server-5/5, very congenial and attentive yet unobtrusive, western omelette was huge and absolutely delicious, pancakes were also very fluffy and delicious. Not a fancy restaurant. The decor was pleasant, plenty of parking. Prices a little on the high side, but the quality of the food and service justified it. We are looking forward to many return visits

1  Thank dkennedy1949
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

There was a wait time when we came in on a busy Saturday morning. Nice seating area makes it easy though. Our server was Beverly and she did such a good job explaining the menu. I got the omelette which was very fluffy which I've never had like that before but still really good. All their portions are huge. You can always request half of a plate. My husband got the country style eggs benedict but could only eat half. The pancakes were delicious. We didn't get to try the apple pancakes but many people were eating them.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank ZerLX
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

The wait time was reasonable. Our waiter was maybe the best I have had this year and I eat out 4 times a week. He was so detailed and personable. He was super busy but he was able to manage it all. I believe his name is Bobby I hope that's correct!(lights out)
The menu was extensive and went more traditional in my selection. It was good.
Overall I will return