“Breakfast- ”

Ranked #46 of 3,689 Restaurants in Dallas
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 15
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Description: In the heart of Oak Lawn just south of the Lemmon/Oak Lawn intersection and minutes from downtown Dallas, this is the first market that started it all! Welcome to Eatzi's Market & Bakery, a European-style eatery, where every day is another chance to create great food for great people! We make the food you've eaten your whole life and the food you've never tried before with the help of a team committed to superb service. Our atmosphere is intimate but casual, so we make it easy to select and savor exactly what you're craving.
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

This has been my favorite breakfast and occasional lunch and dinner place since I was introduced to it a few months ago. It is the most amazing place in DFW. The people who there are the kindest and professional I have ever encountered. They sort of become extended family. I love their oatmeal all the way to their breakfast burritos to their salads and sandwiches.

I hear good things about their Friday night pizza, I have to pick one up tonight.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

This is a wonderful market and eatery. I have to stop every time I come through. The wonderful variety of delectable foods. Breakfast or lunch outside is a great way to end the shopping.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

This place is amazing, wines , food , all kind of homemade salads, meats , breads , sandwiches , excellent , will be back for more !

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

When you walk in it's almost overwhelming with all the great choices you have. There is so much that I can't even begin to list them all. You should have no problem finding just the right meal. I had a great salad with salmon and beef. They even have wine and beer. It's a no brainer to come here for a great meal to eat here or take home!

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Love love love! Never had a bad meal (or experience) here. It's a bit pricey in my opinion, but, it's a fun, casual spot to grab a bite (and some overpriced wine)! The salads are great - so are the sandwiches. I always order an Italian. The meats and cheeses are fresh. Not a fan of their baked goods. The service has always been exemplary - and love that they have more than one location to enjoy!