“Great lunch spot”

Ranked #49 of 3,691 Restaurants in Dallas
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 15
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: In the heart of Oak Lawn just south of the Lemmon/Oak Lawn intersection and minutes from downtown Dallas, this is the first market that started it all! Welcome to Eatzi's Market & Bakery, a European-style eatery, where every day is another chance to create great food for great people! We make the food you've eaten your whole life and the food you've never tried before with the help of a team committed to superb service. Our atmosphere is intimate but casual, so we make it easy to select and savor exactly what you're craving.
Reviewed 9 April 2012

This place has yummy food, lots of selections and is perfect for grabbing some things for a picnic or to take back to your hotel room. Good packaged items for hostess gifts too.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

I just brought home dinner from Eatzi's; we have never bought anything there that was not excellent. I grabbed 1/2 a loaf of their incredible cranberry-orange pound cake, and my son's favorite kid's meal, 3 tacos.

Reviewed 28 March 2012

This is a hard place to describe. Bakery, Deli, incredible made to order salads, ready to eat food, ready to cook at home food, grill, etc. The food is outstanding and I never miss a visit when I am in town! Perfect for a quick sandwich. Not cheap.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

Great food (and wine) in a great location. So much food to choose from from pizza to pasta to salads to sandwiches (try the bonebread) to snacks. All tastes great. Parking lot too congested, but worth it.

Reviewed 23 March 2012

It's always a treat stopping here for almost any reason -- dinner, salads, sandwiches, fresh bread or dessert -- there's always something to tempt ones taste buds. I know I can get whatever I'm in the mood for, be it healthy or decadent, and it's consistently good.

Been to Eatzi's Market & Bakery? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK