See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 December 2017

I just stopped in here on my way passing through. I hadn't stayed at a Rodeway Inn in a long time. The room was a little pricey, but it was a nice room and quiet. The rooms are big with m/w and fridge and a table big enough for four to eat at. Very Clean.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Run to another hotel. We had made reservations and when we got to the hotel she did not have our reservation. She had rooms with twin beds but she said we had made a reservation for a king so we would have to pay again and we would not get our money back because it was past cancellation time. We also could only use one of the full size beds and my husband kicks so that was not going to work. We was on the phone trying to explain to Choice Hotels what was going on and she ask us to leave. That we were bothering her. Then when choice called her and told her she had to give us a room when my husband was going to sign the paper work she started chewing him out, talking very rudley to him and that's when we just left. It was not worth given her out credit card,no telling what she would have charged on it. We would rather lose our money on national company's sight then deal with her. We were there over an hour trying to get the problem fixed. We went to Days in next door. The lady was wonderful and told us we were not the only one that had came in from next door. So buyer beware if you book a hotel make sure it's not this one!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 209penny
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Stopped here for 1 night. Usha was very nice. I thought the pet fee would be included in our room fee but I had to pay $10 cash? Not sure why it couldn't run on my card. The pet run was nasty. People do not clean up after their dogs. Room was okay, nothing special. Breakfast was a good variety but Usha's husband was like the breakfast Nazi. He followed behind me showing me what I needed to use to get the waffles out n everytime I picked something up he was right behind me cleaning up. My husband went in later & it happened to him also. We are not messy people, but I felt like I was. We probably will try another hotel next time.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank loverofsunTexas
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Arrived late on the way back to home from Colorado. The fun was over and we were southbound at a high rate of speed.

At the check in desk the lady seemed to dislike the way I filled out the little check in card. Why do they still use them anyway? They have everything they need on the computer reservation.

Found our king room to be clean well maintained and quiet. We went straight to the bed as tomorrow would be the final dash to the Dallas area and home. Woke early after a good night’s sleep. Drove the car up to the office area and took advantage of the well stocked continental breakfast complete with the Texas shaped Belgian waffle maker.

The place was a good motel stop, but the staff left the impression with me of my days in Navy boot camp. You had best follow the RULES.

Room Tip: Use your best printing to fill out the little check in card. It will be judged.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fred W
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

We called to check on room availability and pet friendly status. We were quoted a price of $85 with no pet fee. When we got there, the lady said there would be a pet fee but she didn't say anything until after she ran the card and had me sign a "pet agreement"

This place is a "rip off" joint.

Avoid at all cost if you don't want to be taken advantage of.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family