“Great food and great quick service”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #93 of 241 Restaurants in Conroe
Reviewed 15 October 2015

Went there today for lunch. it was extremely busy. Everyone there was extremely nice and courteous and apologized for the wait. The wait for me to order my food was only a few minutes, perfect time for me to decide what I wanted to eat. Ordered the food and saw the General manager come by and ask how I was and if I needed any help, she was great. Ordered my food, got my drink cup, got my drink, sat down and it wasn't long before I got my food. I was trying something new that I had never had before. I'm a picky eater, but I enjoyed it. It was a different taste. Had my friend try it and he loved it. Also got the broccoli cheese soup, and as usual it was AMAZING!!!! I love their soup.

Overall - great food and great service! I'll definitely be back again for lunch.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

Had a soup and salad. Baked potato soup and greek chicken salad. Very good, just had to add pepper to the soup. I like that their 'cup' of soup is a substantial cup. Salad was fresh, plenty of chicken.

Reviewed 5 October 2015 via mobile

I am walking distance from work so I do eat here from time to time. I love the bagels and the flat muffins they have. I do from time to time get coffee to its better then what it use to be.

1  Thank Cece V
Reviewed 24 May 2015 via mobile

I enjoyed a fantastic and scrumptious Roasted Turkey Avocado BLT. It was absolutely excellent served on sourdough bread. Highly recommend it!

Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

They were not overly busy. The service was quick and mostly friendly. The grilled chicken salad and grilled cheese sandwich were well prepared and delicious. The carrot cake cupcake ( for 99 cents) was large, moist and sweet. An overall good experience.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK