“Good food & good service”

Vero Italian Kitchen
Ranked #7 of 248 Restaurants in Conroe
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Vero Italian Kitchen offers a good variety of excellent Italian dishes, with the Chicken parmigiana one of my favorites, along with their Caesar Salad. The Caesar Salad with grilled chicken is also excellent, which is what my wife had. We shared a pizza with our son (he ate most of it, but I got a piece too), which was good but the crust was too thin, making it difficult to pick up the pizza. The bread that comes with the chicken parmigiana is outstanding, and worth the trip to Vero Italian Kitchen itself. The format is a bit different, as you order at the counter when you enter the restaurant, then get your own drinks and sit down while the food is prepared, but the restaurant is comfortable and the food is delicious, so it's worth a visit.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

We have been visiting Veros for several years now, dine in or carry out, doesn't matter, it's always exceptional! We met the owner when we started going, so friendly and you can tell he puts solid effort into his food and customers. There is a lot of repeat business and I've never seen an unsatisfied customer there. Food is really well priced and very good! Our favorite, the meat pizza!!!! LOVE!!!! Family, single or couple, just a great all around environment. You won't be sorry!

Loyal neighborhood customer

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Great pizza, salad, and meatballs. You can beat the food anywhere in the area. Priced right and fast service. Not for off I -45 and great option if you don't want fast food.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

First of all, I love this place. I live about 45 min from here and sometimes I drive to the area with Vero as my main reason to visit. Main reason, Low Price for good quality, good atmosphere, great staff, and good, quality & fresh food.

When you walk in, you order from the counter, they give you a glass and a table number, from there you choose your beverage and choose your seat. There are raised tables/chairs, a long booth, and many regular tables and chairs. It is a very relaxed, yet, somehow classy-feeling place. Kind of like an old style Italian place you would see on a movie or something. The food comes directly to your table.

Now, the pizza discussion. Pizza comes in many different styles and forms. Their pizza is thin. It is actually very thin and I don't think you get your money's worth for a large. But, it tastes so good! My friend and I go and split one order of spaghetti, and one 12" Pepperoni pizza. That is enough for us and we take home leftovers 99% of the time. I loveee their spaghetti and their garlic bread is delicious.

Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Just a late lunch and thought we'd stop in. Had pizza and salad. Tasted fresh and homemade. We will be back!

Been to Vero Italian Kitchen? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK