“Lunch”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #39 of 259 Restaurants in Conroe
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Conroe is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

So glad that we have a Panera close to the house now. They are all consistent in their food quality. Enjoy all the selections available for the Pick 2. The soups are all very tasty and they have a great selection of freshly baked bread.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Had a little time to kill around lunch time so called in for a soup and sandwich... great food and the service was very quick

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 8 December 2016

This is a clean place to eat at, friendly customer service and staff, clean restrooms and delicious food, prices are average but cheaper than some competitors, recommended.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

Eat here at least once a week. No matter which day, ALWAYS run out of sweet tea during lunch (no monitoring by staff, they simply wait until it's out). Today had a coupon for $2 off u pick 2. I'm a celiac with dairy issues. Nothing on menu that I can eat in pick 2. Asked Mgr to apply $2 to regular $12 order. Mgr would not and was rather condescending in her response. She is only mgr to not do this so far. Won't be back. Other options in the area with grateful mgmt and staff. Pity, I really like their salads.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Honestly, this is one of my favorite places to eat, but when I ordered the grilled cheese, I had a great disappointment! I thought it would be great as a Pick 2, along with the tomato soup. But, it is made on ciabatta or some similar bread. Rather than really grilling or toasting it, it is put on a panini press which would be fine, if it actually toasted the bread. One side had lines from a panini press, but the other side lacked any color from toasting or warming. It was a major disappointment.

While I know I will return here to dine again, I will not be getting the grilled cheese sandwich again.

Date of visit: October 2016

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK