La Quinta Inn & Suites Conroe(Conroe)(Great Value!)
US$ 107
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 122/night.

Holiday Inn Express Conroe(Conroe)(Great Value!)
US$ 115
US$ 101
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 121/night.

US$ 120
  • Breakfast included
US$ 111
Homewood
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 123/night.

Comfort Inn(Conroe)(Great Value!)
US$ 86
ComfortInn
US$ 172
US$ 146
US$ 92
US$ 84
Priceline
Scottish Inn & Suites(Conroe)(Great Value!)
US$ 77
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super_Trip8, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Conroe, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Had trouble checking in...my fault. Mgr was not willing to accept different form of payment...had to ask for my in clean towels and washcloths...bed was never changed during my stay even though I put the card on the bed as told to do. Breakfast was an apple, waffle or cereal...so hot in breakfast room, couldn't eat in there. Will not be going back to this particular hotel next time.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your concerns with our facility. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced when you were spent the night.
I have discussed your concern with my staff, and they do took this issue seriously and assure you we will utilize all our effort to do the better job and to make all guest happy all time.

As a courtesy, let me offer a 10% discount on your next visit to our facility in Conroe. Our goal is to provide a level of service that requires diligent attention to detail and is a matter of constant reinforcement of our hotel.

Thank you for choosing Super 8 Conroe, and look forward to the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I stayed here for work for a few days. My stay wasn't horrible. Front desk seemed friendly enough. But there's nothing fantastic about the place other than location. The room is very dated. I don't think my TV worked but since I was there mainly working from my room I let it slide. If you are driving and just need a place to crash for the night right off the freeway this will do.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

We would like to take this opportunity to say Thank you for your pleasant experience as a guest of our hotel Super 8 Conroe, I appreciate the time that you took to share your experience with us. I assure you that we will continue our practice to make our Guest happy all time. We are proud of our hospitality and we love to show it off.
I sincerely appreciate your business and say thank you for choosing our brand Super 8. I hope you will use our brand in all your future travel needs.
Thank you.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I’m sure it could of been a better stay but the fact that the room I had, had unmade beds, trash everywhere, dirty bathroom, no clean sheets or towels was not a room I wanted to pay $100 for.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

I have discussed your concern with my house keeping staff, and they do took this issue seriously and they will do job better and best to make all guest will be happy all the time.

As a courtesy, let me offer a 20% discount on your next visit to our facility in Conroe. We assure you this kind of job is not the way we conduct business. Our goal is to provide a level of service that requires diligent attention to detail and is a matter of constant reinforcement of our hotel.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Without question the most filthy motel I have stayed in the last 30 years. Carpets are soiled, bugs in bathroom and staff could care less. This place needs to be condemned by the board of health and is a disgrace to the Wyndham Corproation.

Room Tip: Don't bother, keep driving.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for your unpleasant experience as a guest of our facility. I appreciate the time that you took to bring this matter to our attention. I assure you that the matter will be looked into. Sorry for your inconvenience and we assure you that we keep our property clean & quite and calm. Please feel welcome at our hotel in your future travels.
Thank