“Good value for the price and room is very comfortable.”
Review of Super 8 Conroe

Super 8 Conroe
Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in Conroe
Reviewed 5 November 2017

My husband, teenage daughter and myself stayed here a weekend for softball tournament. I don't like having to spend a ton of money to go to these tournaments which are quite often. For $90 a night, I found this hotel comfortable, clean, and pleasant enough. Our room with a king size bed and pullout sofa was very large. The ac worked well and the shower water was very hot. Plenty of channels on the TV although we weren't in the room long enough to watch much. I don't know what all the bad reviews are about but I would stay here again and again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 30 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Had trouble checking in...my fault. Mgr was not willing to accept different form of payment...had to ask for my in clean towels and washcloths...bed was never changed during my stay even though I put the card on the bed as told to do. Breakfast was an apple, waffle or cereal...so hot in breakfast room, couldn't eat in there. Will not be going back to this particular hotel next time.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I stayed here for work for a few days. My stay wasn't horrible. Front desk seemed friendly enough. But there's nothing fantastic about the place other than location. The room is very dated. I don't think my TV worked but since I was there mainly working from my room I let it slide. If you are driving and just need a place to crash for the night right off the freeway this will do.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I’m sure it could of been a better stay but the fact that the room I had, had unmade beds, trash everywhere, dirty bathroom, no clean sheets or towels was not a room I wanted to pay $100 for.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends