See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Furniture was broken, Shower head was so bad that the sink/vanity area and the floor were totally wet when showers were taken. Which meant that all of the items we had in the bathroom were soaked. On the good side--- The front guest clerk was very friendly until we tried to tell him about the room. Won't stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super_Trip8, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Conroe, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

We’re sorry you were unhappy - we’ll work hard to fix the issue you experienced. Thanks for letting us know.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

very helpful and answered my questions and prompt in getting me a ride to airport.very freindly.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you. for your pleasant experience as a guest of the our hotel Super 8 Conroe, I appreciate the time that you took to share your experience with us.
I assure you that we will continue our practice to make our Guest happy all the time. We are proud of our hospitality and we love to show it off. I sincerely appreciate your business.
Thank you for choosing Super 8.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Super 8 was extremely clean and staff was very friendly. I will definitely recommend hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super_Trip8, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Conroe, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

I would like to take this opportunity to say Thank you for your pleasant experience as a guest of our hotel Super 8 Conroe, I appreciate the time that you took to share your experience with us. I assure you that we will continue our practice to make our Guests happy all time. We are proud of our hospitality and we love to show it off.
I sincerely appreciate your business and say Thank you again.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Would never stay at this Super 8 in Conroe, TX again. Front desk clerk was very rude, hotel was in bad condition

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super_Trip8, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Conroe, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your concerns with our hotel. I understand that and I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced, I have discussed this situation with my entire staff to ensure it is not repeated. Our goal is to provide a level of service that requires diligent attention to detail and is a matter of constant reinforcement of our hotel.

Once again, we are truly sorry for the inconvenience we caused you. If there is anything else we can assist you with in the future, please don't hesitate to call. We look forward to having you as our guest in the future.

Thank you.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

I reserved 2 queen bed smoking rooms. Get to the property the room I reserved the ac was broken so I was asked would a queen non smoking will do? No because my husband is a smoker. I was placed in a king with a sofa bed for my children. Get to the room sofa bed was small the mattress on the sofa was worn and had holes in it and was only big enough for one of out children. The top on the toilet didn't fit, and roaches was in the room I had to kill two plus. Called front desk to tell her about my room and her response was What do you want me to do, the hotel was full, it wasn't. The morning of check out I asked housekeeping for wash clothes. Still waiting. Checking out my husband told the Manger about our stay and the roaches in the room his response was they come spray every 3-4 months. I stay at Wyndham property all the time and this was not up to therw standards. Will not stay there agin.After having to kill roaches in the room my children refused to eat breakfast there.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family