Holiday Inn Express Conroe(Conroe)(Great Value!)
US$ 115
US$ 101
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 120/night.

US$ 134
HolidayInn.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Conroe(Conroe)(Great Value!)
US$ 107
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 124/night.

US$ 92
  • Breakfast included
US$ 111
Homewood
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 129/night.

US$ 98
US$ 90
Comfort Inn(Conroe)(Great Value!)
US$ 86
Scottish Inn & Suites(Conroe)(Great Value!)
US$ 77
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Even though I don't stop here but once a month I like it when the manager knows my name. The GM is Mike Baige and he knows how to manage his property. I travel 4 weeks a month and for the last 3 years this is my motel of choice in the Conroe area. I stay in a lot of Super 8's and this one is one of the best. If you don't use Wyndham Rewards for your stay you are loosing money. I went from here to the Super Gr8 Super 8 in Garland and again Super 8 Super Gr8. I have been using my Wyndham Rewards for the past 4 years and I save 120.00 a month. My business is traveling and money is money. I can spend it on motels or my wife. Even a dummy can get this one right.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Super_Trip8, Owner at Super 8 by Wyndham Conroe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

I would like to take this opportunity to say Thank you for your pleasant experience as a guest of our hotel Super 8 Conroe, I appreciate the time that you took to share your experience with us.
I assure you that we will continue our practice to make our Guest happy all time. We are proud of our hospitality and we love to show it off.
I sincerely appreciate your business and say Thank you for choosing our brand Super 8. I hope you will use our brand in all your future travel needs.

Thank you Once again.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

I really enjoy this motel..............the price is good and the rooms are always clean. I like the rooms inside entry instead of outside entry, to me it's more safe. The inside is classy and very well decorated. The staff has always been respectful and very courteous. Don't like staying at any other motel :)

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super_Trip8, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Conroe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Thank you Once again.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 27 February 2017

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super_Trip8, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Conroe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Reviewed 13 February 2017

The room nice, but it had a broken leg on the table, the hair dryer did not work, the A/C took way too long to cool off the room, the sheets come off the bed too easy and the breakfast was much of nothing. It was difficult to communicate with the staff and management. Overall saying all this, it was a decent motel a little nicer than a low end motel.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super_Trip8, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Conroe, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for your unpleasant experience as a guest of our facility. I appreciate the time that you took to bring this matter to our attention. I assure you that the matter will be looked into it, and will make sure everything will be perfect as you expect.
Once again sorry for your inconvenience and we assure you we will take of you. Please feel welcome at our hotel in your future travel.
Thank you.