“Scetchy”
Review of Super 8 Conroe

Super 8 Conroe
Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in Conroe
Reviewed 25 March 2017

Neighborhood is not the greatest. Front counter spoke poor english. Room had HVAC turned off when we walked in. Light by door did not work properly. Tiolet tank was missing its lid. Carpet and room were clean, tv, internet and cable worked fine.

Room Tip: Stay here only if everything else is booked up in the area
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Super_Trip8, General Manager at Super 8 Conroe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your concerns with our hotel. I understand. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced, I have discussed this situation with my entire staff to ensure it is not repeated. We assure you this kind of thing is not the way we conduct business. Our goal is to provide a level of service that requires diligent attention to detail and is a matter of constant reinforcement of our motel.

Once again, we are truly sorry for the inconvenience we caused you. If there is anything else we can assist you with in the future, please don't hesitate to call. We look forward to having you as our guest in the future.

Thank you.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Even though I don't stop here but once a month I like it when the manager knows my name. The GM is Mike Baige and he knows how to manage his property. I travel 4 weeks a month and for the last 3 years this is my motel of choice in the Conroe area. I stay in a lot of Super 8's and this one is one of the best. If you don't use Wyndham Rewards for your stay you are loosing money. I went from here to the Super Gr8 Super 8 in Garland and again Super 8 Super Gr8. I have been using my Wyndham Rewards for the past 4 years and I save 120.00 a month. My business is traveling and money is money. I can spend it on motels or my wife. Even a dummy can get this one right.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Super_Trip8, Owner at Super 8 Conroe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

I would like to take this opportunity to say Thank you for your pleasant experience as a guest of our hotel Super 8 Conroe, I appreciate the time that you took to share your experience with us.
I assure you that we will continue our practice to make our Guest happy all time. We are proud of our hospitality and we love to show it off.
I sincerely appreciate your business and say Thank you for choosing our brand Super 8. I hope you will use our brand in all your future travel needs.

Thank you Once again.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

I really enjoy this motel..............the price is good and the rooms are always clean. I like the rooms inside entry instead of outside entry, to me it's more safe. The inside is classy and very well decorated. The staff has always been respectful and very courteous. Don't like staying at any other motel :)

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo

Thank you Once again.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 27 February 2017

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super_Trip8, Manager at Super 8 Conroe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017