See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 March 2017

I really enjoy this motel..............the price is good and the rooms are always clean. I like the rooms inside entry instead of outside entry, to me it's more safe. The inside is classy and very well decorated. The staff has always been respectful and very courteous. Don't like staying at any other motel :)

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super_Trip8, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Conroe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

I would like to take this opportunity to say Thank you for your pleasant experience as a guest of our hotel Super 8 Conroe, I appreciate the time that you took to share your experience with us.
I assure you that we will continue our practice to make our Guest happy all time. We are proud of our hospitality and we love to show it off.
I sincerely appreciate your business and say Thank you for choosing our brand Super 8. I hope you will use our brand in all your future travel needs.

Thank you Once again.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Reviewed 27 February 2017

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super_Trip8, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Conroe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Reviewed 13 February 2017

The room nice, but it had a broken leg on the table, the hair dryer did not work, the A/C took way too long to cool off the room, the sheets come off the bed too easy and the breakfast was much of nothing. It was difficult to communicate with the staff and management. Overall saying all this, it was a decent motel a little nicer than a low end motel.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super_Trip8, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Conroe, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for your unpleasant experience as a guest of our facility. I appreciate the time that you took to bring this matter to our attention. I assure you that the matter will be looked into it, and will make sure everything will be perfect as you expect.
Once again sorry for your inconvenience and we assure you we will take of you. Please feel welcome at our hotel in your future travel.
Thank you.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super_Trip8, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Conroe, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018