“The lasagna is good too”
Review of Zazza Pizza Cafe

Zazza Pizza Cafe
Ranked #28 of 252 Restaurants in Conroe
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 20
Description: Our passion is Pizza and we firmly believe that a pizza eating experience has to be unique under unique settings (read pleasant ambiance) backed by exceptional customer service. Our concept of Zazza Pizza Cafe reflects our beliefs and that is why we spared no expenses in creating a place that friends, families and corporates can come and enjoy.
Reviewed 20 October 2017

This isn’t a traditional restaurant. It’s more of a cross between a cafeteria and traditional sit down restaurant. When you enter you go up to the counter, where they have laminated menus and you place your order and pay. They hand you cups/glasses and a number.

From there you go get your own drinks from the soda fountains near the back and find a table. The table has a stand for you to put your number in, although when we went, we were the only customers. They do bring you your food when it’s ready.

We ordered a mix of items. The Hawaiian pizza was a little different than standard. It had pineapple and ham (although the ham was hard to see), but also had nuts (cashews we think) and some berries that looked like raisins, but they weren’t raisins – possibly cranberries. The spaghetti with meatballs could have used more sauce IMHO.

Both my wife and I ordered the meat lasagna. My wife thinks it is the best she’s ever had. I don’t know about best, but it is good. When they brought it they did warn us it hot, and they weren’t kidding. I took a piece of the garlic bread (really garlic and cheese bread) and lightly dipped it in the sauce and still burned my tongue. I actually finished last because I would have to cut off a bit, wait for it to cool, then I could eat it. I did finish it though.

They have separate men’s and women’s bathrooms, but both are single seaters, so you might have a wait if it gets crowded. They also have an INVALID 30.07 sign on and near the entrance.

Price-wise, not too bad. Without tip, for the 4 of us, it came to $44.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Normal pizzaria type food. Not anything really special, but nothing to complain about either. Pizza wad good, salad was good. Greek bread was my favorite thing there. Size of a small pizza.

Sam K, Manager at Zazza Pizza Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Hello Jstatouch,

Thank You!

Best
Team Zazza Cafe

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

A refreshing surprise in the neighborhood -- great pizza (really nice crust!), pleasant ambiance, friendly staff and background music that doesn't interfere with conversation or digestion. Tried it based on a friend's recommendation, and he was100% on target. Also saw some very appealing desserts as we were leaving. ...must save some room for that on our next visit.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has really good pepperoni pizza. The pepperoni is of a very high quality. The pie isn't up to say a Chicago or New York level but for the area is is one of the better places. The restaurant itself is clean with a very nice modern decor. Relaxing jazz is played for ambience.

The prices are very reasonable. I had a medium pepperoni pizza and drink and it was around 12.00.

I will return and try the calzone and give that a review. This place is definitely worth a visit and is very family friendly.

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Finally a pizza place that has a true thin crust plus a variety of toppings including vegetables! Their salads are delicious too!

Been to Zazza Pizza Cafe? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK