See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 April 2017

We were approaching the last leg of our journey from Orlando Florida to New Mexico. It was getting late and we needed an affordable place for the night. I called a few places but there was no room at the inn. I was searching Comfort Inns with my trusty iPhone when The Executive Inn Comfort Texas came up.(Very crafty business move) I called but had some difficulty communicating with Mike Bhakta, the manager. But I was able to understand $65 for the night and we were minutes away so we made a beeline for the Executive Inn Comfort Texas, If you want to be spoiled or luxury is all you will settle for, this is not the place. But if you want cheap affordable, safe and clean accommodations after a long hard road trip, Executive Inn is just the place. One hitch is S. discovered a leak near the bathroom when we were checking out the room. No problem. Mike just moved us over to another room and it was fine. It looked like much new remodeling had been done to this old building and it was not fancy but it was clean. Even the bedspreads were newly laundered which is something even the pricier motels fail to do. Mike was friendly and guided us to where we could get a delicious affordable breakfast the next morning. it took me a while to get used to his heavy accent but he is always friendly and helpful even when I didn't understand what he was saying sometimes. lol. I give it 3 stars mainly based on the friendly service and cleanliness. Overall, it was a pleasant stay at an adequate motel at an affordable price. It was acceptable to S. so it passed. I would definitely stay there again if I were ever in the area and needed adequate lodging for the night.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Stayed before, service getting better. Room had microwave, refrigerator, clean carpets. Recommend to anyone on a tight budget. Only motel in town. Other rental locations were either Bed & Breakfast, which were very expensive and not worth price, or you go out of town.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

I love to give someone the benefit but this is a place that should be shut down. It is so bad that when we get home were are going to try and talk to someone in authority to shut it down. A dump. Too many things to list in allotted 200 words, starting with Dirty inside. Shower is a joke. NO SMOKE ALARM IN THE ROOM ROOM 112. THERE WAS A BIG NOSE BUGGER STUCK ON TBE WALL IN THE SHOWER. There was a big Brown iron stain in the toilet there is more it was discusting never go to confort Texas again let alone the Executive Inn

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank James V
Reviewed 26 October 2016

The window unit had chicken wire around the outside and it felt like bugs could come in. We slept with the TV on because I was afraid a bug may land on us. The tub had a wad of hair stuck on the back side of it and one of the towels were dirty. If we weren't totally exhausted and could've found another motel, we would've never stayed there. It was awful. The owners were a bit strange as well.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Room was very clean, the staff were friendly. Appearance of the hotel was very clean. The bed was very comfortable give me an excellent nights sleep. Motel is very old doesn't have breakfast, but they do have coffe.

Date of stay: September 2016