All reviews room was clean free breakfast waffles stay there again in town convenient location great room staff was friendly kettle texas pet fi graduation campus football
Reviewed 5 November 2017

I'd seen a few pretty negative reviews about the property, but it was a big football weekend in College Station, so I booked anyway. I figured all I needed was a bed. From check-in to check-out, though, everything was great. Very nice staff, free snacks in the lobby, a clean, comfortable room, strong Wi-Fi.

I had particularly noticed that some previous guests were not kind to the breakfast offered, so I went with low expectations, knowing that there is a 24 restaurant right next door. Boy, was I surprised at what I found. Not just the carb-laden waffle-bagel-cereal choices, but scrambled eggs, bacon and two kinds of sausage.

I won't hesitate to book again at The Manor Inn.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank PokerbossTX
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

For the price and what we needed - it was sufficient. The beds weren’t very comfortable. The pillows are quite flat. The walls are VERY thin. But again, we needed a place to stay before the A&M game, and for that reason we would probably stay there again.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2017

This is a nothing special, D- grade motel. Because it's in a college town, rates vary. I understand that can happen. I pre-booked two nights, Friday and Saturday, recently for a football game. I discovered that, due to work, I wouldn't be able to check in until Saturday morning. I had no issue paying for Friday night and really needed access early Saturday. I called in on Friday and checked in by phone. They were very accommodating, saying a room key would be at the desk for me Saturday morning when I arrived.

Saturday morning I was told my room was released as a no show. I had prepaid nearly $500 for two nights at D-grade motel. The clerk admitted the mistake and said she'd attempt to get me a room for the night (sold out). Late Saturday night they came through, assuring me that I would be charged for only one night.

Now, it appears those promises were never made. I was charged for two nights, but was only given access for one. No credit will be forthcoming. I have two in college in that town, soon to be a third, but I'll be finding somewhere else to stay on all future visits.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank rockhound76
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

For what we paid, this was a very good value. The young lady and young man at the front desk was very friendly and accommodating. The room was clean and smelled good. It was quiet and wi-fi worked well. We will stay here again when we visit TAMU.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Manorinnfrontdesk, Front Office Manager at Manor Inn College Station, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for your feedback!

Reviewed 21 August 2017

We stayed one night this weekend. Room was not "terrible" however there were bugs in the bathroom. Upon checkout we were told that if we did not return the keys we would be charged, this was never mentioned during check in. We also left my son's allergy pillow (our fault) and when I tried to speak to the manager this morning she spoke over me, said someone would call back in a couple of days. I asked her to stop giving me a lecture, which she was. I got teared up on the phone as we have been in a stressful situation lately and she replied "Oh God!". I am sure we will not see the pillow again (it is there and clearly different from their pillows) since I asked for the name of the general manager. We won't stay again, there was no need for the very rude behavior of the manager. The hotel may want to consider that people have other options. However they may not care as on football weekends, etc some people are forced to stay at this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank maryvillamil
Manorinnfrontdesk, Front Office Manager at Manor Inn College Station, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied during your stay with us. However, we do appreciate your feedback, and we will do our best to address this situation. Thank you.