Manor Inn College Station is not a fancy hotel, but it's a great value for the price! The staff is friendly and helpful, the beds are clean and comfortable, the rooms are nice size and have a small fridge and microwave included! Our reunion group has been staying there for 10+ years, and they always treat us like family and work with us to ensure that our stay is comfortable and enjoyable. There's a complimentary breakfast each morning, cookies, snacks and water out on game day, and a campus shuttle right next door at Fuzzy's Tacos that takes you right to the tailgate area near Kyle Field ! This saves us each at least $20 in parking! We love Manor Inn and will go back each year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Manor Inn College Station. Manor Inn College Station is conveniently located in College Station/Bryan,close to Texas A&M University, Texas World Speedway, George Bush Presidential Library and Messina Hof Winery.We offer clean and comfortable rooms at competitive rates.Manor Inn College Station projects an atmosphere like no other hotel in the area.Combine this with our amenities,free continental breakfast in the morning with 24 hours coffee available at lobby,the friendliest and most helpful staff,Manor Inn College Station is the only place to stay in College Station.We are looking forward to seeing you or hearing from you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Manor Inn College Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manor Inn College Station Hotel College Station
- Manor Hotel College Station
- Manor Motel College Station