“Great Value for the price!”

Manor Inn College Station
Ranked #31 of 37 Hotels in College Station
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Manor Inn College Station is not a fancy hotel, but it's a great value for the price! The staff is friendly and helpful, the beds are clean and comfortable, the rooms are nice size and have a small fridge and microwave included! Our reunion group has been staying there for 10+ years, and they always treat us like family and work with us to ensure that our stay is comfortable and enjoyable. There's a complimentary breakfast each morning, cookies, snacks and water out on game day, and a campus shuttle right next door at Fuzzy's Tacos that takes you right to the tailgate area near Kyle Field ! This saves us each at least $20 in parking! We love Manor Inn and will go back each year!

Room Tip: I usually ask for a room on the side nearest the Kettle and away from the pool. That's a quiete...
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Manorinnfrontdesk, Front Office Manager at Manor Inn College Station, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for continuing to stay with us! We greatly appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 5 November 2017

I'd seen a few pretty negative reviews about the property, but it was a big football weekend in College Station, so I booked anyway. I figured all I needed was a bed. From check-in to check-out, though, everything was great. Very nice staff, free snacks in the lobby, a clean, comfortable room, strong Wi-Fi.

I had particularly noticed that some previous guests were not kind to the breakfast offered, so I went with low expectations, knowing that there is a 24 restaurant right next door. Boy, was I surprised at what I found. Not just the carb-laden waffle-bagel-cereal choices, but scrambled eggs, bacon and two kinds of sausage.

I won't hesitate to book again at The Manor Inn.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

For the price and what we needed - it was sufficient. The beds weren’t very comfortable. The pillows are quite flat. The walls are VERY thin. But again, we needed a place to stay before the A&M game, and for that reason we would probably stay there again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2017

This is a nothing special, D- grade motel. Because it's in a college town, rates vary. I understand that can happen. I pre-booked two nights, Friday and Saturday, recently for a football game. I discovered that, due to work, I wouldn't be able to check in until Saturday morning. I had no issue paying for Friday night and really needed access early Saturday. I called in on Friday and checked in by phone. They were very accommodating, saying a room key would be at the desk for me Saturday morning when I arrived.

Saturday morning I was told my room was released as a no show. I had prepaid nearly $500 for two nights at D-grade motel. The clerk admitted the mistake and said she'd attempt to get me a room for the night (sold out). Late Saturday night they came through, assuring me that I would be charged for only one night.

Now, it appears those promises were never made. I was charged for two nights, but was only given access for one. No credit will be forthcoming. I have two in college in that town, soon to be a third, but I'll be finding somewhere else to stay on all future visits.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank rockhound76
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

For what we paid, this was a very good value. The young lady and young man at the front desk was very friendly and accommodating. The room was clean and smelled good. It was quiet and wi-fi worked well. We will stay here again when we visit TAMU.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Manorinnfrontdesk, Front Office Manager at Manor Inn College Station, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for your feedback!