All reviewslocal universityroom was cleanfree breakfastgreat value for the pricestay there againwafflesin townpool and hot tubnothing fancyconvenient locationstaff was friendlyfootball weekendkettletexasgraduationficampus
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

For the price and what we needed - it was sufficient. The beds weren’t very comfortable. The pillows are quite flat. The walls are VERY thin. But again, we needed a place to stay before the A&M game, and for that reason we would probably stay there again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2017

This is a nothing special, D- grade motel. Because it's in a college town, rates vary. I understand that can happen. I pre-booked two nights, Friday and Saturday, recently for a football game. I discovered that, due to work, I wouldn't be able to check in until Saturday morning. I had no issue paying for Friday night and really needed access early Saturday. I called in on Friday and checked in by phone. They were very accommodating, saying a room key would be at the desk for me Saturday morning when I arrived.

Saturday morning I was told my room was released as a no show. I had prepaid nearly $500 for two nights at D-grade motel. The clerk admitted the mistake and said she'd attempt to get me a room for the night (sold out). Late Saturday night they came through, assuring me that I would be charged for only one night.

Now, it appears those promises were never made. I was charged for two nights, but was only given access for one. No credit will be forthcoming. I have two in college in that town, soon to be a third, but I'll be finding somewhere else to stay on all future visits.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank rockhound76
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

For what we paid, this was a very good value. The young lady and young man at the front desk was very friendly and accommodating. The room was clean and smelled good. It was quiet and wi-fi worked well. We will stay here again when we visit TAMU.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Manorinnfrontdesk, Front Office Manager at Manor Inn College Station, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for your feedback!

Reviewed 21 August 2017

We stayed one night this weekend. Room was not "terrible" however there were bugs in the bathroom. Upon checkout we were told that if we did not return the keys we would be charged, this was never mentioned during check in. We also left my son's allergy pillow (our fault) and when I tried to speak to the manager this morning she spoke over me, said someone would call back in a couple of days. I asked her to stop giving me a lecture, which she was. I got teared up on the phone as we have been in a stressful situation lately and she replied "Oh God!". I am sure we will not see the pillow again (it is there and clearly different from their pillows) since I asked for the name of the general manager. We won't stay again, there was no need for the very rude behavior of the manager. The hotel may want to consider that people have other options. However they may not care as on football weekends, etc some people are forced to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank maryvillamil
Manorinnfrontdesk, Front Office Manager at Manor Inn College Station, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied during your stay with us. However, we do appreciate your feedback, and we will do our best to address this situation. Thank you.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

This was our second visit to this motel. On the second day, we left the room at 10 a.m. and returned at 2 p.m..We discovered that all our cash which had been in a money belt in the drawer beside the bed had been stolen. All the evidence that we have points to the fact that the theft was committed by one of the motel employees.
We reported the incident to the police. We asked the management to take responsibility for the theft and to compensate us. However, they did not do so. The police informed us that this was not the only case of theft of cash from a room at this motel on that day.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family