“OK”

Manor Inn College Station
Ranked #31 of 37 Hotels in College Station
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Nice room. Good price. Pets allowed - but it was $40! - Which made the price - not good. They said the high charge for the pet because they do a "deep cleaning".
Location is good for eats, the university, and light shopping.

Room Tip: Find someplace else to sleep with your pets!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 2 April 2017

I would have rated the Manor Inn three -- until the front desk and manager provided the worst customer service I can recall.

My wife and I stayed at the Manor Inn three nights March 9-12. Housekeeping was spotty. We never got clean towels. One day we got no housekeeping at all.

The day we left, I called to see if we left a USB wall charger in the outlet. Without offering to check, the desk clerk launched a harangue that we had to send a prepaid mailer to have it returned. Her rant took me aback. I asked her name. It took at least ten attempts to break through. She finally said her name was Dee Dee.

Dee Dee's customer service was so out of bounds that I asked for the name of the manager. It took another ten attempts to crack into Dee Dee's tirade. She said the Manor Inn manager is Mr. Brown.

I felt obliged to talk to Mr. Brown about Dee Dee. I called March 17. I was told he was unavailable. I left my number. He didn't return my call. I called again March 20. Mr. Brown again wasn't available. I again left my number. Mr. Brown again didn't return my call.

Stayed: March 2017
2  Thank John-DC3282
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Terrible communication! My son was staying Wednesday the 29th of March till the 31, it was storming where he was leaving from so I called talked to the gal at the front desk if it would be possible to check in a little early without being charged almost the same amount it cost to stay one night! The gal was very nice said 1 he would be fine there weren't sold out! So I sent my son he got there about 130pm to be told 40 dollars to check in early! So he had to kill time for 2 hrs in bad weather because he didn't have 40 dollars! Ridiculous! Then I called and they told me sorry they sold out all the sudden! RIGHT! asked to speak to a manager never got one to return a call!!! I'll tell everybody how rotten and poor customer service!!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Trish R
Reviewed 25 March 2017

What a very sad experience when the employees from the hotel steal from you. On the third day of my stay, I returned to my room to find that my charge cord to my Iphone had been stolen. Obviously the only access to my room was to the hotel employees. Although I continually requested the return of my charger, the hotel refused to accept any responsibility. Not only did they steal from me, but the room was dirty. The bathroom was dirty upon check-in and they did not clean the bathrooms for the five days I was there. They did make the bed. The maintenance was very poor. Upon taking a shower, the water sprayed everywhere. A simple adjustment and tightening of the shower head fixed the problem. Unfortunately, the hotel management does not maintain the hotel nor do they accept responsibility. Furthermore, pest control definitely needs to be addressed. I would never stay in this hotel again nor would I recommend this hotel. The waffles were good!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank stknva
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

So we had bugs in our beds. Not "bed bugs" just various small insects. Found one before going to bed but didn't think much of it cause stuff happens. But the next morning we found several more, and my daughter also found several in her bed.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family