“Great hotel for the price!!!!”

Manor Inn College Station
Ranked #31 of 37 Hotels in College Station
Reviewed 15 December 2016

You can't beat the price for this hotel. Its neat and very clean! I highly recommend this hotel, if you don't want to spend the big bucks. Very comfortable! Close to Texas A&M about 3 miles away, Many restaurants and shopping near by,

Room Tip: Great room, clean and comfortable!
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

Great place to stay if you are visiting Texas a&m!! Close but not in the middle of university central. It was clean and very friendly staff. I would stay there again !! Pool and hot tub were clean but a bit cool during my stay ! Close to shopping and lots of great food !

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 November 2016

My wife tells me we will not be staying here again. They apparently started to clean our room because the towels were gone. But... The beds weren't made, there were no towels or bath mat. They never did give us the wake up call, The coffee was good, better than the Kettle restaurant in front. The help seemed untrained but pleasant.
They recently changed the door locks.

Room Tip: It is a relatively inexpensive hotel.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 November 2016

Room smelled bad, there was a wet chair in it when we got there. We had to ask for linens the next day. They do not know how to make beds. The paint and furniture were dated. Probably wont stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2016

The lead up to the stay was fine; polite staff, smooth booking. The stay was a different story. Not only were we woken up early from the phone ringing (after a late check-in so we were looking forward to sleep), the cleaning staff knocked TWICE for housekeeping even though there was a do-not-disturb sign on the door and my husband answered both times to tell them no. After the phone rang at 7.30am, I called reception to check why, only to be greeted by a nonchalant receptionist who's only concern was clarifying card payment. No apology, no concern for us. I went to complain later on, and the same girl on reception told me the staff had us on their list as 'checked out' even though we had spoken 2 hours earlier and check out is at 12pm (it was 10.30am when I complained). She could not clarify WHY these mistakes happened or apologize, just kept passing me back to the manager who was not there. I left name/number as we had to go to a wedding (I was informed manager would be around later), but no call back. I called back in afternoon to then be told by a different staff member that no managers until Monday. Unacceptable resolutions and no compensation. Had we known, we would have left after the 1st morning, especially as college students allowed to drink/party in the car park til 4am too. Charge less for your rooms as the standard of stay was not on par with 1st class hotels (which you have on the back of your doors under rules and regulations). As an international guest, I've seen only fantastic customer service during all my stays in America. Not this time. What a pity.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple