Manor Inn College Station
US$ 148
US$ 138
US$ 108
US$ 91
Vineyard Court Designer Suites Hotel(College Station)(Great Value!)
US$ 91
Comfort Suites Texas Ave.(College Station)(Great Value!)
US$ 88
ComfortSuites
Baymont Inn & Suites College Station(College Station)(Great Value!)
US$ 94
US$ 111
Hilton.com
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham College Station(College Station)(Great Value!)
US$ 92
Ramada College Station(College Station)(Great Value!)
US$ 93
All reviewskettle restaurantroom was cleanfree breakfaststay there againwafflesgreat roomconvenient locationstaff was friendlygreat place to staytexaspetfigraduationcampusfootball
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 August 2012

My husband and I made a last-minute reservation through Priceline and stayed at the Manor Inn in College Station. What a nice surprise! For a really great price, we found a newly renovated motel, close to A&M University and shopping centers, in a safe location, with everything we needed for a good night's stay.

My first contact with the Manor Inn was actually by telephone, and the front-desk staffer could not have been more helpful. She answered my questions with honest answers; and she established a trust right then and there with me, the customer.

After we checked in at the motel and needed to know on what channel a certain TV station was located, the staffer went out of her way to contact the manager to answer my question.

We had two double beds in our room, a big flat screen TV, a large desk, a nice desk chair, dressers/tables/luggage rack, refrigerator, and microwave. The place was clean as could be.

The shower and bathtub were large with a nice sink and dressing counter in a separate area. The mirror was large enough that my husband could shave and I could put on my make-up at the same time.

We ate a nice free breakfast that had a good variety of choices including name-brand cereals instead of the cheaper and less nutritious varieties used in other motels.

Even though the motel rooms at the Manor Inn are accessed from the outside sidewalk, we felt safe because The Kettle (open 24-hours a day) is right next door to the motel. Before we went to bed that night, we saw several policemen stop in at the restaurant to get fresh coffee; and that made us feel quite secure.

Both check-in and check-out were flawless, and there were no problems with pricing issues.

We will definitely try to stay at the Manor Inn again in the future.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DonnaGarner222
Reviewed 19 August 2012

The room was modern, comfortable and very clean. A lot more impressive than I expected from an independent property. The place had exceptional service and their free breakfast was a pleasant bonus. The staff was very helpful and courteous, and we left with an enjoyable stay. Definitely coming back next time in town.

3  Thank Adriane R
Reviewed 18 August 2012

I came to College Station to help my sister move apartments and for a small mini-vacation. Upon arrival I walked into the lobby and was immediately greeted by the receptionist. She was so sweet and professional! While I was being checked in to my room one of the managers came in and was as equally welcoming, and treated me as a friend and a guest. I went to my room slightly skeptical of staying in an exterior room, but when I walked in I was amazed. The king bed was so comfortable and the sheets and pillows were crisp and clean. The bathroom was clean and the mirrors were spotless. The showers had granite as well as the counter tops. They even had a microwave and refrigerator. Due to past reviews I wondered why anyone would give this place a bad review. The rate I got was half of what I would get anywhere else for 2 weeks. Over the next couple of days I was able to meet the housekeepers and the other manager. Everyone was so attentive to my needs and so personable. Breakfast in the morning was exactly what I needed. Texas-shaped waffles, biscuits and gravy, muffins, cereals,... Although my next to last day I slept in too late for breakfast, but thankfully the hotel is right next to the Kettle, so I ate there. The hotel was on the main street through College Station which is convenient to get to Texas A&M. A grocery store is right across the street as well as a CVS and several restaurants, my favorite being Shipley's doughnuts! I had a great trip and got my sister moved in. When I visit her, I will stay at Manor Inn again!

Room Tip: Just ask the front staff. If you need a bottom floor room, book ahead and call ahead. Weekends are busy so call in advance.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank icanbeneone
Reviewed 18 August 2012

First room had hair in the sink, urine and hair on toilet seat and bugs floating in the toilet. Moved us to a different room only to find the toilet in worse shape, wiped the counter around the sink and the clorox wipe was black! Finally changed to motel 6 and it is so clean:)))

1  Thank Laurie K
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Room was nice, but tub spout flew off when my daughter turned on the shower. Went to front desk with part in hand at around 11:45PM. Requested someone fix the shower or let us use another room to shower. We had already unpacked. Was told there were no other rooms near ours and I would have to wait for the manager who was not on-site. I went to truck got a marker cap and duct tape and patched the problem so everyone could shower. Front desk called at 12:30AM and offered to relocate us to another room. I said we were in bed already. She said the manager would take care of us in the morning. They called back at 1:15 AM offering to come fix it. I told them we were asleep. Next morning no manager was available. Said they would call me later. Never did. I called them and was told that I refused their help at 1:15 in the morning, therefore they were not going to discount my stay for the trouble I had to go thru for a shower. Beware; you get what you pay for.

Room Tip: Check all plumbing fixtures before unpacking and bring duct tape just in case.