My husband & I stayed at the College Station Econolodge last weekend during a niece's graduation from Texas A&M. The rooms were neat, clean & with comfortable beds. There was a coffeepot, microwave and mini fridge in each room, very convenient. We met with other family members by the pool and enjoyed the hot tub. We ordered takeout from Buffalo Wild Wings right next door and ate poolside. There is an excellent Mexican food restaurant directly across the street, Abuelo's.
I would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy affordable accommodations on the road at the Days Inn University Drive in College Station, TX, minutes from Texas A&M University and the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum. We are situated near U.S. Highway 6 and offer quick, convenient access to an abundance of area attractions, including: The College Station Conference Center, Wolf Pen Creek Park & Amphitheater, Kyle Stadium at Texas A&M University, Post Oak Mall, Texas World Speedway. Discover the nearby D.A. "Andy" Anderson Arboretum, offering a variety of trails and picnic areas for outdoor recreation. An Abuelo's, Willie's Restaurant, Atami Steak and Sushi and Blue Baker are in walking distance of the property. Close proximity to area attractions, plentiful amenities and impeccable service ensure your stay at the Days Inn University Drive in College Station, TX will be memorable. We look forward to your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn College Station University Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge College Station Hotel College Station
- Best Western College Station