See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

This hotels cleaning service sucks! Walked in a supposedly "clean" room and you could tell it was clearly not cleaned. The bed sheets had not been changed the bathroom was not cleaned and had no clean towels. Informed the front desk, and switched rooms, the second room was just as bad...you can clearly see that the maids rush through the room and do not clean thouroughly. The floors were still dirty and the counters had not been cleaned down.

Stayed: June 2017
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Cleburne, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Dear AnneMarie, Thank you for your feedback. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure during your recent stay. Please know the conditions you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize for the inconveniences you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

While traveling across country with 2 small dogs it is always a challenge to find a nice motel/hotel to stay in, when the weather or time is against us tenting outside. We stopped here for the evening and found this establishment a very nice place to stay! The staff was very pleasant and helpful. This location was in a good spot for any needs. Wi-fi worked very well for me. We found the rooms clean & comfortable. Our room had a refrigerator, microwave (although not working during our stay of 1 night- reported to the office) and flat screen TV. I would not hesitate to stay here again and do recommend this business

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Dear AZboyinWI, We appreciate you recognizing our clean team members and our property. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, please come again soon. If you haven't already done so, please call our Guest Relations Department to share your experience: 1-855-787-9864. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

The entire motel is clean and attractive, and there's some nice places to eat just down the street. I was unimpressed by the knuckleheads who felt the need to blare deep bass rap music at the pool, but that's the risk when staying at a budget oriented motel.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Paul, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent service, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. If you haven't already done so, please call our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to share your experience. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed overnight and requested a nonsmoking room. The room was free of smoke and clean. The floors had tile on them and not dirty carpet. Clean/comfortable bed. Wasn't trilled with my pillow. Next time I will take my own...

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2017

I stayed at this hotel because I wanted something inexpensive and close to the place I had to be early the next morning. I checked in late and was gone early. This is one of the most uncomfortable places I have ever stayed. I actually felt like I was in a dormitory the room was so uninviting. So much noise I had to put in ear plugs. No place to hang your cloths, the TV was terrible, so small and far from the bed. There was a table right under it with room for two but you had to pull your chair back to view it. The bed was just a bed, not comfortable at all. I could go on and on but I won't. Just suffice it to say, I will never stay here again!

Room Tip: Rooms away from front desk may be quieter but walls are thin.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family