All reviews front desk indoor pool clean rooms hot tub free breakfast breakfast area fitness center easy access housekeeping staff oatmeal eggs would stay here again a great place to stay first floor get away sausage wedding
Reviewed 8 October 2011

I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Cleburne, Texas back on 10/5/11. I booked two rooms, one for myself and another room that was handicap accessible for my mother. The rooms were very clean and extremely quiet. The handicap room for my mother was very well laid out and she had no problems getting around the room or the bathroom. It also had a hand-held shower head for her to use which she absolutely felt was a must.

The hotel in located right off Hwy 67 which made finding it and getting back on the Hwy extremely easy. The staff was very accomodating and the stay also included a free breakfast the following morning with eggs, sausage, waffles, cereals, yogurt, juices, and more.

Would definitely stay again if travelling through that area.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2011

Beautiful hotel, friendly staff, super comfy bedding! Enjoyed my stay enough to cancel a reservation at another hotel and stay in Cleburne an extra night. Bedding rivaled the Ritz Carlton in comfort and style! This hotel was a very welcome respite after a long drive. Lots of little reading nooks tucked here and there to relax in with a good book. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2011

We stayed here for a wedding in Cleburne, Texas. The location was centrally located to all the places we needed to be during a very busy weekend. We loved that the hotel was fresh and new. The room and bathroom were large and had everything we needed. We were able to take advantage of my company's rate during our stay, but the list rate was excellent as well. Our only complaint was that we got locked out of our room twice. The room key stopped working and the front desk could not get the cards reset. Come to find out, there was something malfunctioning with the locking mechanism on the door, which required the maintenance man to attach a handheld device to the door lock in order for us to re-enter. It was a little annoying, but understandable that some kinks will need to be worked out in a new hotel. We would stay here again during another visit to Cleburne. There are not many choices in Cleburne, but I feel this is one of the better ones for sure.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2011

My husband and I were in town for a wedding and stayed here for one night. The hotel was in excellent condition, including our room. Very clean, very comfortable and super stylish. The breakfast was fantastic! I really wanted to stay another day because the hotel was so nice.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2011

Stayed here in May 2011 with a pre-paid reservation (bought online in March, 2011). Arrived late because of airline delays. When we checked in, we were asked for a credit card, and I clarified at that time with the desk clerk that we were prepaid; he acknowledged that the card was only for incidentals. Three days after we left, a charge appeared, for the room rate. It is now June 14 -- and we have just (yesterday) been credited for the overcharge, after many, many phone conversations. Lovely hotel, but sloppy handling of this problem which should have been simple and easy to fix.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple