Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 August 2019

We visited this amazing Romanian village for 3 days. We found out about this camping and hostel from the internet. The most important part for us was that it was pet-friendly! When we reached there, we were very warm welcomed by the host, who made us a short tour around the campsite. I was so impressed by how beautiful this place was set up. There were signs everywhere, where you can find the reception, the bathroom, the hideout. There were short messages on the walls and information booklets about the area. Everything was so nice <3 ! I loved the place from the first second! They have pretty much space, so you don't feel too crowded.
I totally recommend visiting Breb and Babou Hostel and Campsite, it will be a wonderful experience, even if you are a Romanian, like we are :) We felt so welcomed and like we belonged there <3 I will definitely come visit next year :)

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 12 August 2019

My daughter's family already discovered the place last year and wanted me urgently to join them this summer. Staying nearby in a little wooden house I visited my family each day. As only a 'guest' of Babou I was treated as if living there very warmheartedly.As many tourists already appreciated the host's style and taste for tiny details in decorating the place to make all their guests feel cosy and joyful. An absolute place to return!

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 19 June 2019

We camped at Babou for 2 nights with our tent beginning of June with our 20 months old Baby and we really enjoyed it. The location is great, a lot of green to run around, very nice owners. We took a village walk and some hiking around the area.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Marina B
Reviewed 4 June 2019 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend stayed at Babou for 4 nights with the caravan. It's a magic place that I wholeheartedly recommend. Breb is such a raw and beautiful village, so chill and so peaceful. I can understand why one would leave everything behind and move there. And yes, Babou fits right into this scenario. Make sure to also check out the garden 50 m away, where you can eat the best food. And plan for at least 3 days in Breb. It's worth it.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2018 via mobile

Wonderful, silent, friendly. Hidden. Very clean. Living traditions. Low prices. Great area for children. It’s easy to reach the wonderful wooden churches, Máramarossziget with the prison museum. Great hiking opportunities.

Date of stay: July 2018