“Great place to stay!”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Carrollton
Reviewed 3 July 2017

Stayed at Rodeway Inn in Carrollton. The staff was professional and helpful, room clean & comfortable. The ladies were especially friendly. I enjoyed the breakfast with the hot waffles. would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: I can recommend room #107 with jacuzzi, very spacious and quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank sharongmartin924

Reviewed 29 June 2017

My experience at this hotel has always been great. Location couldn't have been better if you've already done the usual tourist things. Staff was helpful and the place was nice. Super clean too. Thank you again!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 May 2017

Spoke with a gentleman whose name I believe to be JD and he claimed to be the night manager. He was doing what is known as his obscure definition of helping check in a guest. I called up to discuss issues with my aunt's reservation I made and he agreed there was an issue. I reserved a double queen bedroom and was given a single king with no notification of change. When asked what he could do to accomodate, the clown said he could not. He could not get over the fact that the mistake was made on their end and they should be held responsible. I asked for a rollaway to be comped in place for the confusion and he refused. 0 out of 10 for this monkey's customer service skills. An infant could run a hotel with better customer service. When you make a mistake that ruins one's hotel stay, it defeats the purpose of offering to provide a reservation there. How do you suggest 3 people sleep on 1 bed? Take a look at the receipt attached below proving my point. In other instances, I know of places where hotels go out of their way to make sure the guest is happy or at least moderately satisfied. This proved to be a failed attempt at simple customer service.

Room Tip: Do Not Stay Here. Waste of time and Money.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

My wife and I came to stay, had 2 nights reserved. Upon check in the room we got had a lightbulb missing and the ice bucket was disgusting the phone in the room was broken. We went to the front and asked for a lightbulb and bag for the ice bucket and advised the front desk man about the broken phone so he changed us rooms and even upgraded to the Jacuzzi suite, we were grateful and delighted... Then the nightmare began... We went into the room (we wanted a smoking room) no ash tray, so called front desk to ask for one and he said they don't provide them... The iron and ironing board wasn't in the room so I went to the front desk and asked for one because we were going out and needed to iron. He was very rude to me but got the stuff for me. We started up the jacuzzi tub... Glad we were just testing it because some leafs, or lettuce or whatever it was poured into the tub it was disgusting. We let it go since there was a shower and bathtub in the bathroom and went out. We got back (my wife managed to break her ankle while out) at around 7-8 am. She went to lay down. I look next to the jacuzzi tub and there is a huge ball of hair stuck on the wall disgusting! I opened the refrigerator and grabbed my leftover redbull and what do I see ROACHES crawling!!! I had to run to walgreens to get some medication and stuff for my Wife and she needed toilet paper. When she called the front desk he said she can come get it, she explained to him she had broken her foot and asked if he would bring it to the door at least and he said no. Worst customer service I've EVER encountered!!! We had to get some rest and I couldn't drive any longer so hesitantly we stayed and asked for a late check out which they did give us an hour extra so until 12pm. We get a knock on the door at 10 am asking if we are leaving yet and we explained they gave us the late check-out. We had our bags packed up and were about to head out the door and at 12:02 pm we get another call stating "it's after noon are you leaving yet". Of course we were about to walk out the door. Assisting my wife (no crutches yet so was using the desk chair to roll her body to the car) and the housekeeper ran after us as if we were going to steal the chair... This is the worst, most disgusting hotel I've ever stayed in and unfortunately the staff are even more of a shock than the cockroaches. I have many pictures and a Facebook LIVE video of this disgusting hotel. NOT WORTH IT DON'T STAY HERE!!!! I will be notifying choice about this experience. So disappointed!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Wow is this place the pits. I'm sure they did clean my room after the previous quest. There was toothpaste in the sink. Kleenex on the floor. The carpet hadn't been vacuumed. Mildew on the shower curtain.
Old with little upkeep.
I moved after one night.
The place was fairly inexpensive, but you get less than what you pay for.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Carrollton
3 km away
2.6 km away
The One Boutique Hotel
The One Boutique Hotel
#1 of 2 in Carrollton

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK