US$ 122
US$ 110
Courtyard
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 122/night.

US$ 60
Travelocity
US$ 123
US$ 94
GardenInn.com
Red Roof Inn & Suites Addison(Addison)(Great Value!)
US$ 79
US$ 70
Red Roof
US$ 68
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 June 2017

My experience at this hotel has always been great. Location couldn't have been better if you've already done the usual tourist things. Staff was helpful and the place was nice. Super clean too. Thank you again!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 May 2017

Spoke with a gentleman whose name I believe to be JD and he claimed to be the night manager. He was doing what is known as his obscure definition of helping check in a guest. I called up to discuss issues with my aunt's reservation I made and he agreed there was an issue. I reserved a double queen bedroom and was given a single king with no notification of change. When asked what he could do to accomodate, the clown said he could not. He could not get over the fact that the mistake was made on their end and they should be held responsible. I asked for a rollaway to be comped in place for the confusion and he refused. 0 out of 10 for this monkey's customer service skills. An infant could run a hotel with better customer service. When you make a mistake that ruins one's hotel stay, it defeats the purpose of offering to provide a reservation there. How do you suggest 3 people sleep on 1 bed? Take a look at the receipt attached below proving my point. In other instances, I know of places where hotels go out of their way to make sure the guest is happy or at least moderately satisfied. This proved to be a failed attempt at simple customer service.

Room Tip: Do Not Stay Here. Waste of time and Money.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

My wife and I came to stay, had 2 nights reserved. Upon check in the room we got had a lightbulb missing and the ice bucket was disgusting the phone in the room was broken. We went to the front and asked for a lightbulb and bag for the ice bucket and advised the front desk man about the broken phone so he changed us rooms and even upgraded to the Jacuzzi suite, we were grateful and delighted... Then the nightmare began... We went into the room (we wanted a smoking room) no ash tray, so called front desk to ask for one and he said they don't provide them... The iron and ironing board wasn't in the room so I went to the front desk and asked for one because we were going out and needed to iron. He was very rude to me but got the stuff for me. We started up the jacuzzi tub... Glad we were just testing it because some leafs, or lettuce or whatever it was poured into the tub it was disgusting. We let it go since there was a shower and bathtub in the bathroom and went out. We got back (my wife managed to break her ankle while out) at around 7-8 am. She went to lay down. I look next to the jacuzzi tub and there is a huge ball of hair stuck on the wall disgusting! I opened the refrigerator and grabbed my leftover redbull and what do I see ROACHES crawling!!! I had to run to walgreens to get some medication and stuff for my Wife and she needed toilet paper. When she called the front desk he said she can come get it, she explained to him she had broken her foot and asked if he would bring it to the door at least and he said no. Worst customer service I've EVER encountered!!! We had to get some rest and I couldn't drive any longer so hesitantly we stayed and asked for a late check out which they did give us an hour extra so until 12pm. We get a knock on the door at 10 am asking if we are leaving yet and we explained they gave us the late check-out. We had our bags packed up and were about to head out the door and at 12:02 pm we get another call stating "it's after noon are you leaving yet". Of course we were about to walk out the door. Assisting my wife (no crutches yet so was using the desk chair to roll her body to the car) and the housekeeper ran after us as if we were going to steal the chair... This is the worst, most disgusting hotel I've ever stayed in and unfortunately the staff are even more of a shock than the cockroaches. I have many pictures and a Facebook LIVE video of this disgusting hotel. NOT WORTH IT DON'T STAY HERE!!!! I will be notifying choice about this experience. So disappointed!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Wow is this place the pits. I'm sure they did clean my room after the previous quest. There was toothpaste in the sink. Kleenex on the floor. The carpet hadn't been vacuumed. Mildew on the shower curtain.
Old with little upkeep.
I moved after one night.
The place was fairly inexpensive, but you get less than what you pay for.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2016

Arrived at night and there was a group of what looked like homeless people gathered outside. It was a cheap hotel so I didn't worry too much about it. The facility was relatively clean looking, but upon entering the room, my two year old found one half of a discarded pill capsule on the floor. The drain in the tub was slow to empty and the A/C unit couldn't be set to HI COOL. My room was on a southern facing wall in July and LO COOL wasn't cutting it.

On the plus side, the other guests were nice as was the staff. The breakfast consisted of waffles and muffins with orange juice or milk to drink.

I wouldn't recommend for families with small children and I doubt I'll be returning.

Room Tip: Get an odd number room to be on the north side if you're staying in the summer.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family