See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Wow is this place the pits. I'm sure they did clean my room after the previous quest. There was toothpaste in the sink. Kleenex on the floor. The carpet hadn't been vacuumed. Mildew on the shower curtain.
Old with little upkeep.
I moved after one night.
The place was fairly inexpensive, but you get less than what you pay for.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2016

Arrived at night and there was a group of what looked like homeless people gathered outside. It was a cheap hotel so I didn't worry too much about it. The facility was relatively clean looking, but upon entering the room, my two year old found one half of a discarded pill capsule on the floor. The drain in the tub was slow to empty and the A/C unit couldn't be set to HI COOL. My room was on a southern facing wall in July and LO COOL wasn't cutting it.

On the plus side, the other guests were nice as was the staff. The breakfast consisted of waffles and muffins with orange juice or milk to drink.

I wouldn't recommend for families with small children and I doubt I'll be returning.

Room Tip: Get an odd number room to be on the north side if you're staying in the summer.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

The positive: The man working the night shift is the friendliest and best guy, ever! Having said that...

The mildly annoying: Vending machines don't work. Barely any lighted parking. Unsafe night entry area. Disappointing breakfast. Loud bathroom fan. Non-smoking room was stinky had obviously held smoker guests, in the past. (The room number plaque had a smoking sign that was crossed out in paint pen...) Maid continually left the heater on in JUNE. Recent paint and drywall work was shoddy and the room still had drywall dust everywhere.

The utterly disgusting: See photos. When I first arrived, the bathroom counter had hair on it. Lots of it. It seemed that someone had cleaned out their hairbrush and left the collection on the countertop. Also, it looks like maybe someone trimmed their bangs, as well? Immediately went to tell the really great guy, downstairs, and he offered to change my room - then realized that he couldn't because there weren't any more available. I should've left right then and there, but I didn't. Being that it was really late, I told him that I would deal with it and wipe off the counter with a washcloth if he would just have a conversation with the maid. Stayed two nights. On the third, after having a fun conversation with the gentleman (LJ, maybe? His name was initials) I went into my room and - within 30 seconds - saw THREE roaches. THREE!!! One on the ground by the door, one in the bathroom, and one climbing the wall! I packed, called to reserve a new room, elsewhere, and was checked out in 10 minutes. Again, the night desk man was sincerely apologetic and sympathetic to the situation, but enough is enough. I am now safely, cleanly, and securely writing this review from the Courtyard Marriott who has earned my business for life.

DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2016

Stayed at this hotel in Feb 2016, The hotel is way too expensive, and the quality of the hotel and the room is not even close to the rate they charge. Everything is tiny, the room, the toilet and the bed isn't that comfortable. I ain't coming back to this Hotel. They Should reduce their prices to $35-$40 a night.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 September 2015

Got to check in early to a filthy room. Bed linens were NOT changed after previous guests. Requested fresh lines and changed them myself,(except blankets which they were out of?), towels had a funky oily smell, carpets had questionable stains and staff seemed irritated over any and all requests, even wifi password that was supposed to be included in price of room. Would not ever stay at this hotel again, cheap price or not.

Room Tip: If you have very low expectations you won't be disappointed
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business