US$ 140
Lone Star Inn(Carrollton)
US$ 57
  • Room Service
US$ 141
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

The positive: The man working the night shift is the friendliest and best guy, ever! Having said that...

The mildly annoying: Vending machines don't work. Barely any lighted parking. Unsafe night entry area. Disappointing breakfast. Loud bathroom fan. Non-smoking room was stinky had obviously held smoker guests, in the past. (The room number plaque had a smoking sign that was crossed out in paint pen...) Maid continually left the heater on in JUNE. Recent paint and drywall work was shoddy and the room still had drywall dust everywhere.

The utterly disgusting: See photos. When I first arrived, the bathroom counter had hair on it. Lots of it. It seemed that someone had cleaned out their hairbrush and left the collection on the countertop. Also, it looks like maybe someone trimmed their bangs, as well? Immediately went to tell the really great guy, downstairs, and he offered to change my room - then realized that he couldn't because there weren't any more available. I should've left right then and there, but I didn't. Being that it was really late, I told him that I would deal with it and wipe off the counter with a washcloth if he would just have a conversation with the maid. Stayed two nights. On the third, after having a fun conversation with the gentleman (LJ, maybe? His name was initials) I went into my room and - within 30 seconds - saw THREE roaches. THREE!!! One on the ground by the door, one in the bathroom, and one climbing the wall! I packed, called to reserve a new room, elsewhere, and was checked out in 10 minutes. Again, the night desk man was sincerely apologetic and sympathetic to the situation, but enough is enough. I am now safely, cleanly, and securely writing this review from the Courtyard Marriott who has earned my business for life.

DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2016

Stayed at this hotel in Feb 2016, The hotel is way too expensive, and the quality of the hotel and the room is not even close to the rate they charge. Everything is tiny, the room, the toilet and the bed isn't that comfortable. I ain't coming back to this Hotel. They Should reduce their prices to $35-$40 a night.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 September 2015

Got to check in early to a filthy room. Bed linens were NOT changed after previous guests. Requested fresh lines and changed them myself,(except blankets which they were out of?), towels had a funky oily smell, carpets had questionable stains and staff seemed irritated over any and all requests, even wifi password that was supposed to be included in price of room. Would not ever stay at this hotel again, cheap price or not.

Room Tip: If you have very low expectations you won't be disappointed
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Judy M
Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

I stayed in a suite. Small TV - motel 6 size The AC is either on or it is not and you either freeze to death or fry. The covers for the bed are very thin and for me the mattress was very uncomfortable. Hard as a brick and even close to plush. Probably not on my radar ever again Continental breakfast means all carbs. Muffins or waffles juice or milk.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2015

My friend and I reserved a room the morning of our trip to Texas and were going to check in after the concert we were going to see was over. When we got out of the concert at about 10:40, it was sleeting and icing terribly. We were in a rush to get to the hotel. It was only 20 minutes away, but the weather made it take about an hour to get there. When we arrived, we were informed that even though we had booked a room that morning, the room had been resold. Every other hotel in that area was booked so we had no place to stay and couldn't drive five hours home in that weather. We spent about an hour in the lobby trying to find another hotel to stay at. Luckily I work at a hotel so my manager was able to find us a room for a decent price, but the place was an extra 40 minutes out of the way normally so we didn't arrive until around 3:30 am. While we were in the lobby trying to find a hotel, another woman walked in who had a reservation and they had resold her room as well. It says that they will hold your room until 7am the next morning, but they will not.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends