“Wow! Simply the best Korean BBQ”

Breakers Korean BBQ & Grill
Ranked #8 of 381 Restaurants in Carrollton
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 35
Description: Breakers Korean BBQ and Grill is dedicated to providing the best Korean fine dining experience while also offering the best tasting Korean BBQ in Dallas.
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

This was our first time at Breakers and the first time our friends had ever had Korean BBQ.

We decided on the all you can eat including short ribs. Along with the short ribs we had the beef brisket, bulgogi and teriyaki chicken. Ample amounts of side dishes were on the table. Every ingredient is as fresh as can be.

Given our friends inexperience, our waiter graciously did all of the cooking.

We can't wait to get back!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Although our reception was not the best, our servers Jason & Joe more than made up for that. A family group of 9 with 2 kids is never an easy crowd to serve, and it takes a real service oriented person to effectively handle the group. These 2 great guys did exactly that!
I don't know who was the lady that received us, but I hope she learns from them.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

What an experience to have gone to Breakers. It's some of the best Korean bbq that I've ever had. The place is super clean & not as smokey or smelly like other Korean bbq are. It's very well ventilated. The service was beyond excellent. My friends & I felt so welcomed as soon as we walked inside. Our waitress was always on top of things & constantly making sure that we had all we needed. She was so attentive & cooked for us at times so that we could enjoy our meal. Now the food.... OMG ...... Wow beyond delicious & exceeded my expectations. All the meats were nicely & thin cut, & don't get me started on the sauces that came alongside the meal .... So delicious!!! This place is good for all those who enjoy cooking alongside a group of family & or friends, you'll really enjoy it. And the price is really affordable. I am so coming back especially for the pork belly ... Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 18 April 2017

This place had fantastic service and food in the beginning but now the service is terrible and the food quality has gone down so bad. I will never go here again and the staff needs to know that they need to be consistent with the service and the food. I'm so disappointed at this place. DO NOT go here because you will not get any service that you deserve with the money you will pay!

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank dirck7070
Reviewed 22 March 2017

We stopped in on a whim, but we will make reservations and go back! The experience was not only delicious but also a fun event. Cooking on your own personal table top is really a blast! Fresh and exciting. Plan a trip over...make reservations....we didn't have to wait, but I can see this place filling up fast!

Date of visit: March 2017