“Great Burgers and Fried Pork Chop Sandwich !”
Review of Front Porch Grill

Front Porch Grill
Ranked #14 of 73 Restaurants in Canyon Lake
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Reviewed 27 March 2016

This is just what the name describes great food at what I think are fair prices.I had the Pork Chop Sandwich the very friendly waitress asked if I wanted it fried or grilled.I replied fried and got the best breaded fried pork chop i have ever eaten! The other couple had great burgers and my wife had a great steak philly sandwich which had thick pieces of steak inside on a hoagie style bun . Great place for great food !

Reviewed 25 February 2016 via mobile

We've passed the Front Porch Grill several times so, for my birthday, we ate here. They do have a sign posted stating that they "don't serve fast food, we serve good food as fast as possible"...it's made to order so be prepared to wait.

They have outside dining but it's closed in all around which is awesome!! The food is okay...not the best we've had but not the worst either. They also have funny license plates and signs as decor that you can purchase as well. No restrooms but I think I remember them having a sink to wash hands....anyone can correct me on that if I'm mistaken.

A bit over-priced for the quality. I got a Jr. burger, my husband got the regular sized burger. They both had the same sized bun, mine just had a smaller patty. The taste was fine as was the fries.

We prob will just stick to the Horseshoe down the road...same approx pricing but better food.

Reviewed 23 February 2016

Great location; friendly management; good drinks; fresh food; relaxed atmosphere. It was a good first taste of the canyon Lake area.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

Service is poor, food is mediocre at best. Eaten here three times in 4 years. Family run business. Convenient if your passing through Sattler.

Reviewed 28 October 2015 via mobile

Had great burger today at lunch. Really good and big. Friends had the BLT's and they were great as well. Service is always good and staff friendly. Definitely will go back.

1  Thank BryceSA