Best Western Post Oak Inn(Burnet)(Great Value!)
US$ 156
US$ 124
Comfort Inn & Suites Burnet(Burnet)(Great Value!)
US$ 123
US$ 89
Priceline
US$ 64
  • Breakfast included
US$ 73
Motel 6 Marble Falls(Marble Falls)(Great Value!)
US$ 68
US$ 63
Best Western Marble Falls Inn(Marble Falls)(Great Value!)
US$ 126
US$ 107
Quality Inn Marble Falls(Marble Falls)(Great Value!)
US$ 77
QualityInn
Hill Country Motel(Marble Falls)
US$ 73
US$ 71
La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls(Marble Falls)(Great Value!)
US$ 180
TripAdvisor
  • Free Internet
All reviewssleep numberhome cookedown gardengorgeous viewsrest and relaxationcome homelake buchananwonderful placeyurtmariahbodymeditatelodgingprivacysunset
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

This is a great getaway with views of the Lake. It's quiet and relaxing. The food is healthy and tasty but not much choice if you like a variety of foods and flavours/cuisines.
The chocolate is homemade which was the best part of the "included meals".

I would recommend taking some snacks if you are a food lover.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2017

We sorely needed a quiet, semi-remote place to unwind, decompress and reconnect. We found it at Rainbow Hearth.

We rented the Sunset cottage, the most private of the lodging options, other than the Treehouse Yurt, which was already booked. The Sunset cottage had an incredible private deck where we spent much free time reading, drinking wine and talking. The sleep number beds were comfortable and the rest of the bedding was clean and in good condition.

What it is not: a splashy spa, filled with commercial luxury, though you can book a massage - either as part of a package or separately (we did the couple's package).

What it is: Comfort and peace. A quiet spot on Lake Buchanan, nestled deep in the oaks and Mountain Laurel tree down a long, rough and somewhat remote road. It is a place for couples to discover or rediscover each other or a place to go an meditate pray and detox from the outside electronic world. If you write, this would be a great place to do so. They do have wifi, which we did not use (discovered too late) and there was good Verizon coverage.

Surprises: rainwater (properly filtered etc) for drinking, and delicious food. Simple, yet incredibly tasty, gluten free and veggie-centered from their own garden, when possible.Somehow, I had the idea it would be more institutional style food, instead it was home-cooked by Victoria (I think) who steadfastly refused to divulge the recipe to the excellent homemade chocolate bars for dessert.

Downsides: the only downside to speak of was the Hottub. For whatever reason, the smell of chlorine was too overpowering and so we avoided using.

Advice: If you book the Treehouse Yurt, you will have to carry whatever you have up a reasonably steep path, perhaps 50 yards so know ahead of time. In retrospect, given the full cooler we brought, the Sunset was the best option as parking was right next to the door.

All in all, we loved it and wished we had 3 days instead of just two. Will definitely come back given the opportunity.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 20 May 2017

I was looking for a place to unwind with beautiful scenery. I did not realize how much I needed something like this. The body work helped me so much and it was incredible to be able to hear the lake in the morning. There was even a painted bunting. I will definitely be back. Thank you Mariah

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

For a local vacation of peaceful, rest and relaxation with a Texas hospitality...this was the place!
Great nutritious, organic, home style cooking. It is so serene and restful here. Things definitely slow down and the view of the lake is breathtaking, especially at sunrise! Awesome! The resident dog greets you when you arrive and is always a will to accompany you on a hike. He really knows the trail and is very lovable. A very nice to get away from it all without getting on a plane trying to get out of Texas.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 November 2016

I chose Rainbow Hearth hoping for a peaceful stay and bonding time with my pups. I gained so much more than relaxation. Having no intruding technology, quiet time to reflect, and getting to spend time with Mariah from the body work to conversation was so healing. I could feel myself changing, getting back to my personal place of power, once again owning my journey and my choices. The time to reflect is invaluable and helps you put everything into perspective.

I stayed at the Sunset cabin and it was wonderful, awesome views of the lake and the sunset. Very clean and well cared for rooms. The meals are all healthy and delicious. We wandered trails every day, visited Medicine Rock and enjoyed the tranquility.

I am planning another trip next year, it's a beautiful place!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo