“Much improved”
Review of House Of Pho

House Of Pho
Ranked #34 of 147 Restaurants in Burleson
Reviewed 22 April 2018

Went yesterday for the second time . My first visit was when they had just opened and was very disappointed . Reluctantly I went back yesterday but it was cold and my husband said he does not want to go to hulen .

So I ordered the pho with flank steak and round ... it was very good . It was fragrant and flavorful like pho should taste . My first visit it was pretty tasteless . Anyway I liked that there was not a large amount of noodles which tends to high carb load it and soak up the soup. I was however surprised that for 2 pho orders theybbright one small dish of sprouts with 4 slices of jalapeños and a twig of Thai basil with about 5 leaves on it no kidding! I have never seen this in my 20 years of pho experience . I asked for more and they brought me another twig except it had maybe 6 leaves .. no extra charge .

The pho stayed hot for the entire time I was eating it which is great ! I ordered the spring rolls and since I cannot have soy because it tends to have wheat in it I asked if it is in the peanut sauce . The waiter did not know so I asked him to go check which he did and confirmed that there is soy sauce in the peanut sauce which accompanied the rolls but you can get the vinaigrette which is good . I’m glad that there is an option.

Service was good and the place was clean .

I prob will go back . My husband liked his pho too .

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

I have Pho across the United States. I think I just found my favorite. The broth was so amazing. I didn’t want to stop eating. Full of flavors that makes you want more. The noodles were not soggy nor too firm. The meatballs were cooked to perfection. I think that there were tidbits of peppercorn. Just a hint. The flank steak was tender. All I can say ... try it. You might like it.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I love to come up from Whitney to eat at The Pho House. No complaints! Food is always hot and good. Love tidy places and this one is clean.
Moderately crowded at times.
That’s because the food is good!
Trendy with the 20 something’s.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 6 December 2017

We were not terribly impressed with our meals. The prices were okay and the service was good, but the food was not as tasty as we'd hoped.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I had the pho. My son had pot stickers. Another had wings. We all had good food. The pho was plentiful and it was boxed up well (picked it up to go.)

We will definitely go back.

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to House Of Pho? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK