“Amazing Pho”
Review of House Of Pho

House Of Pho
Ranked #34 of 147 Restaurants in Burleson
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

I have Pho across the United States. I think I just found my favorite. The broth was so amazing. I didn’t want to stop eating. Full of flavors that makes you want more. The noodles were not soggy nor too firm. The meatballs were cooked to perfection. I think that there were tidbits of peppercorn. Just a hint. The flank steak was tender. All I can say ... try it. You might like it.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I love to come up from Whitney to eat at The Pho House. No complaints! Food is always hot and good. Love tidy places and this one is clean.
Moderately crowded at times.
That’s because the food is good!
Trendy with the 20 something’s.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 6 December 2017

We were not terribly impressed with our meals. The prices were okay and the service was good, but the food was not as tasty as we'd hoped.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I had the pho. My son had pot stickers. Another had wings. We all had good food. The pho was plentiful and it was boxed up well (picked it up to go.)

We will definitely go back.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is a great little place.
The menu offers a good selection of Pho noodle soup choices, everything we have tried has always been very tasty. They also offer take out and again has always been great.

Date of visit: April 2017

Been to House Of Pho? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK