“Pretty good”
Review of House Of Pho

House Of Pho
Ranked #33 of 143 Restaurants in Burleson
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I had the pho. My son had pot stickers. Another had wings. We all had good food. The pho was plentiful and it was boxed up well (picked it up to go.)

We will definitely go back.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is a great little place.
The menu offers a good selection of Pho noodle soup choices, everything we have tried has always been very tasty. They also offer take out and again has always been great.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Our Vietnamese daughter loves this Pho place, so it must be good. Food is tasty and service is great.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

I visited for lunch during a weekday and, although I found the food enjoyable, nothing was really above average. It is a "seat yourself" restaurant, so just get the waitress' attention and let her know how many you have so that she can bring menus.
Service was average, though quick.
The beef pho (P1) came out quick and hot, which was good. Could have had more noodles to match the large order, but sufficient.
I might visit again.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

I'm actually excited to write this review, when I was younger in my home town there was this Chinese food place that did a dish called Shanghai Chicken Chow Mein. It absolutely set the standard as to what I have been looking for as adult in Chinese food. I still go there when I go back home. I say all that to say this, I have lived several places, searches for dish even similar with no success until tonight! I don't know what it it that sets this particular dish apart from everything else but oh my god, when I got it tonight I was beside myself happy! My wife and have lives right around the corner from this place for over a year and now I feel stupid that I have been missing out for this long! Absolutely loved it! Had a nostalgic moment in here, the dining room is nice, it's quiet, the service was very prompt! I can't express enough how happy I am to have found this place, will definitely be back soon!