“Best Chinese in Burleson”

AA China Super Buffet
Ranked #61 of 150 Restaurants in Burleson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 April 2018

The amount of food is amazing choices abound! American if you want it, many kinds of chicken which I love, pork not so much, varieties of shrimp, sushi desserts could be better! People STILL let there KIDS (under age) pilfer them even with signs posted to HELP them, see fingers from them on occasions in food! YUCK . Still a bit more $ than you need to pay for evening meal . Over all its a WHOLE LOT better than the one down the street 300Block Wilshire which you have to fight the ROACHES for the seats!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I usually don't have a hard time at a buffet finding things I like. The soup was great(egg drop) but that's about it. I tried a few bites of many things like chicken, pork, lo mien noodles, fried rice etc but didn't finish even 2 bites of any of them. I ended up eating 2 cups of soup. Not one I would go back too. In all fairness though I did not try the grill area at this visit- perhaps it's more palatable.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Texasirishblonde
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We recently ate here & were pleased with our experience. The buffet is huge with many options to choose from & the food is above average. They also have carry out. We’ll definitely return.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

So it’s been awhile since I have been to this eating establishment and I was wanting Chinese food, so we took the family for lunch.

I was so disappointed. The food wasn’t the right tenperatures and it did not taste good at all. I was very disappointed. And it definitely wasn’t worth the price.

I wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone. I will be looking for a new chinese buffet. If you’re in Burleson, just go to Taste of Asia or have them deliver.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Large Buffett. Food is warm and flavorful. Wait staff takes care of customers needs.
Facility is clean and has comfortable atmosphere and seating. Plenty of parking.

Date of visit: September 2017