Holiday Inn Express-Burleson
US$ 102
La Quinta
Best Western Plus Burleson Inn & Suites(Burleson)(Great Value!)
US$ 99
US$ 85
US$ 136
US$ 122
Hampton.com
US$ 62
Red Roof PLUS+ Fort Worth - Burleson(Burleson)(Great Value!)
US$ 103
Five Star Inn(Burleson)(Great Value!)
US$ 62
US$ 93
US$ 80
Priceline
US$ 207
Hotwire.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbiscuitsbaconcracker barrelfront deskhi expressquiet nightfree breakfast every morningminute driveindoor poolstayed one nightwithin walking distanceparking lottop floorthe staff was friendly and helpfulbreakfast buffetbaseball tournamentyogurt
Reviewed 26 March 2010

I stayed at this Hotel March 20th for a HS class reunion. GREAT girl at the front desk and room was really nice. Beds and pillows were awsome...my problem arose when I went to visit classmates in another room....upon my return someone was laying in my bed...seems the guy couldn't get his key to work (are that was the story he gave). He said he didn't want to go to the front desk so he paid the maid to use her passkey. My purse with credit cards and all information was in there...I was so scared I grabbed my things and just left the hotel...I tried to call back to the hotel after I got my bearings and only got a recording so I shot an e-mail off to the company. That was 5 days ago still no response...(if anyone knows how to contact them I would appreciate the info). The maid that did this was steady appologizing as I was leaving......this could have been a thief,a rapist....very scary...will never stay there again. I give the service as poor ONLY because of the maid....other staff was Excellant!

• Stayed: March 2010
2  Thank Sherry222
VickyManager, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express-Burleson, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2010

We deeply apologize for your bad experience you had at our hotel. We have taken extra precautions to avoid future mishaps such as yours. We took extra measures by training our staff about safety and security for all our valued guests.

We have had new management recently and we are doing our best to improve in every way possible.

Vicky/Management

Reviewed 19 March 2010

This Holiday Inn Express was an exceptional value, and we highly recommend it. It is a relatively new hotel, with very nice amenities, including a hot & cold breakfast bar that was above average. We were there for five days, and were very impressed with the cleanliness, neatness, and care of the hotel. The rooms were very comfortable, and well maintained. In spite of the fact that the hotel is not far off of the interstate, it was very quiet and pleasant there. Most importantly, every single staff member we encountered during our stay was exceptionally pleasant, friendly, courteous and helpful. The management of the hotel is to be commended for creating such a pleasant staff of employees.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DrGoosey

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Express Burleson. We continue to strive for perfection in order to give our guests a great experience every time they stay at our facility.

We hope to see you back with us soon!

Reviewed 8 October 2009

When I got there and wanted to pay cash I was asked to put down a $250.00 deposit, which I had but needed to feed my family with. She said I either needed to put a deposit or a credit card on file, she argued with me and then it dawned on me. My sister guaranteed the room with a credit card. Why can't I pay cash? It was a huge hassle. And then the whole reason we stayed here was because they had a heated indoor pool and it was chilly outside. It turned out to be ice cold and the kids didn't get to swim for long, it was just too cold. It was a real dissappointment. I think I will stay in another town before I would come back to this hotel. Thanks anyway.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2008

Stayed one night.

Room was extremely clean and very quiet.

No smoking is a plus.

Bed comfortable.

Good water pressure in shower.

Friendly staff.

Overall good experience, would stay again.

Stayed: June 2008
1  Thank achristie
Reviewed 21 October 2007

This new hotel was great all the way around. We arrived late and the staff was very courteous and even called me on my cell to see if we were still coming to save the room. I arrived with a livestock trailer and 3 kids. The front desk made sure to let me know where the security cameras were in the parking lot so that our truck and trailer were in view. The kids couldn't wait to get to the pool and hot tub, the pool isn't huge but big enough. Once we arrived at our room it equalled in value to the $350+ Hilton that I'd stayed in at Austin a week or so before. It was a very nice surprise. Two thumbs up from me.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank ashale727