“Disappointed”
Review of Sushi Axiom

Sushi Axiom
Ranked #77 of 150 Restaurants in Burleson
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Although we have never counted Sushi Axiom as the best sushi, it is close to us and most of the time it was passable. Not today. The tuna had a stringiness to it which made it almost impossible to take smaller bites. My husband thought it also had a strange taste to it. Besides the sushi being off, our server would swoop in & out. Not saying anything either dropping off plates or picking up something. We usually will start with several pieces of sushi and then order more. As I was still eating my share, she swooped in with our bill and again walked off without saying anything. We decided not to order additional items, paid & left.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank kftw

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Horrible! I called on a Tuesday to make a reservation for my son's birthday Saturday. We drove an hour and they said we weren't down when we got there. I confirmed when I called that I had called the right location. The girl on the phone made me nervous and I asked her several times if she had us down. She kept saying "I'm sure we can get you in"...etc. I made sure she had my name and confirmed the time before I hung up. She said "yes, I've got you down." We got there and the manager said they have an issue with waitresses answering the phone and not writing down the reservations. But there was nothing he could do for us and didn't apologize. The hostess apologized. Luckily, we found a nearby hibachi place that was much better and seated us quickly. Will skip Sushi Axiom and go there from now on!!

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank shannon c
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

It had been 3-4 years since I had eaten at this restaurant known for its sushi and Hibachi Grill. It used to be a cut above all the other local Burleson/I-35 corridor restaurants—a little finer, prettier, and fancier, especially nice for dates or special events. Sorry to say the decor and maintenance has gone down hill—and the service way down hill. I did enjoy my beef teriyaki, but the servers acted like they wish they weren’t even there—and frankly that was our group’s wish as well!

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank taradk56
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I do not recommend this restaurant. I was really sick after eating here. I won't be going there again.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank SuzieQT2
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

My wife needs I come here often, as it is one of my favorite places to eat dinner. The Burleson and Lobster Dynamite rolls are the best sushi on the planet!

Date of visit: February 2017