“Fresh sushi and good service”
Review of Hibachi Teppanyaki

Hibachi Teppanyaki
Reserve with OpenTable
Hibachi Teppanyaki is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 143 Restaurants in Burleson
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I have eaten sushi at Hibachi Teppanyaki several times, both for lunch and dinner, and have always enjoyed the meals but have not tried the hibachi side of the restaurant... The sushi is fresh, the restaurant is clean and the servers are very attentive...

1  Thank Shawn S

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Great food and entertainment! The owner always seems to be there to make sure everything runs smoothly. Good bar drinks!

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

This is my 2nd time here. First time was a birthday celebration. This time I came for lunch. I love the atmosphere and the food is excellent.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

We were visiting my son, who is a first year coach in the area. We have a similar place here in Amarillo. I like it better. Here's, chef was entertaining and the kids at our table enjoyed him flipping each person a bite as he cooked food in front of us. I was concentrating on my son's progress as his first year coaching career. So, the lunch was secondary. It was pretty good. My husband can eat a lot of food. He did not get full. I probably would try other places in the area next time. That said, the atmosphere was nice and the food good.

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

This place is awesome! It was the best cooking show we've had in a very long time. Excellent service and delicious food. Staff was friendly and courteous. Made the evening very enjoyable.