“Big Variety”

Stone Soup Cafe
Ranked #20 of 139 Restaurants in Burleson
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy
Reviewed 21 December 2017

This is not your typical sandwich shop. It has a great variety of home made sandwiches as well as excellent soups. The service is always top notch and the prices are more than reasonable.
I have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

So many delicious soups! Tons of great sandwiches crammed thick and full of meat and fresh toppings. And a yummy cake-batter cookie with every order? Yes please! I love this place!

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

Picked up 3 sandwiches and 2 bowls of soup. The sandwiches and soup were excellent. The service was prompt and friendly. This is one of our favorite places in Burleson for work lunch.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

how could I have missed this gem in my own own town?? i was referred by a friend and so glad i took her advice!

absolutely DELICIOUS soups, fresh, made to order salads and sandwiches. Soup selection rotates daily. i had stopped in my myself for lunch and loved it so much i brought my husband back that same night for supper before church!

Make it a point to stop in and try it, they close early on Fridays.

i am so excited that I no longer have to drive 17 miles one way to Central Mkt when I want a bowl of delicious soup!

Reviewed 12 November 2016

This is a great place for a fall meal. We took our secretaries here for a special day and they enjoyed it. Soups are very delicious and they have a nice variety.