“PE”

Add it.
Panda Express #1101
Ranked #109 of 147 Restaurants in Burleson
Reviewed 15 September 2017

The service and food at this location is good, served at a good temperature, and we will go back. This location, as well as, at other locations, serves drive-thrus first. Very frustrating when you are waiting to get your food ASAP... The business model seems to get the drive-thrus first and if they are out of your selection, you must wait until it gets cooked. Then, if the drive-thru needs your selection, it gets first choice..... Very frustrating...

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 22 March 2017

typical Chinese fast food, I love the walnut shrimp and beef with broccoli, good egg rolls or spring rolls, I think it is expensive for what you get.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 27 June 2016

Ate here today and I wanted the Shanghai Angus Steak but bowl was empty. Was told if that is what I wanted I'd have to wait 5 minutes so I did. They have a great variety so one can be sure to find something they'd like. Our server Katalin H must have been new as I wanted fried rice and she tried to give me white rice. My friend wanted brown rice and she gave her fried rice. The spring rolls are very good as are the egg rolls. I ordered the 2nd entree for $1.50 more, after paying an up charge for the steak, Which I probably won't ever do again..The reason is, I got 2 green beans and very little onion in my steak meal. The sweet fire chicken breast for the 2nd entree covered most of the plate. Was very disappointed in that. So I have learned to just get the one and be satisfied. All in all, it is a good place to eat but can be expensive.

Date of visit: June 2016