See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 June 2016

The Clary House in Bryan / College Station Tx is a model of what a B & B should be. Linda loves what she does and it certainly shows. The Clary House is in a perfect location for College Station events, situated in the precious town of Bryan. The pictures don't do the property justice. It's just beautiful and extremely well kept. We stayed in the garage apartment for 3 nights and had a lovely stay. Linda is a perfect hostess and owner. She thought of everything and was most accommodating and flexible. Breakfast was beyond what we would have gone to look for on our own and the conversation was so enjoyable. Everything we needed and more. I would highly recommend staying here. Wish I had another reason to return to College Station soon. Thanks Linda and Ken!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Linda R, Owner at The Clary House, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2016

Amy,

Thanks so much for the taking time to write this wonderful review and sending a card as well!! It was a delight to have you and your family stay at The Clary House. I so appreciate that you chose our B&B and recommended it to your friends.

Good luck to you with your house renovations and I do hope your new addition goes well.

Linda & Ken

Reviewed 9 May 2016

From the moment we arrived, we felt at home. Beautifully appointed house and a very comfortable room. Beer and wine at check-in was a bonus after a few hours on the road. Linda and Beth were so helpful and charming. The breakfasts were excellent and we didn't leave hungry. My new spot to stay when visiting the area.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Elizabeth Room. It was upstairs adjacent to the Kuerig coffee maker, cookies and brownies.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Linda R, Owner at The Clary House, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2016

So glad you enjoyed stay. Look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

My husband and I came to the area to watch our daughter's first collegiate basketball game. Linda, the hostess with the mostest, was so accommodating and a delight to be around. Her home is beautiful and extremely inviting. We met some very nice people at breakfast as we enjoyed a delicious home-cooked meal together. Our room was very clean and well kept. If we are ever in the area again, this will be a place we would love to come back to stay at. Thank you very much to Ms. Linda and her husband Ken for welcoming us into their home. Their niece Holly and friend, Ms. Beth were a pleasure to meet as well and so very helpful and sweet. Wonderful place to stay...feels like you are amongst family at a home away from home. Stephanie & Chad Bonta

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2015

The photos on the Clary House website do not do it justice! This house is a fantastic place to stay in the Bryan College Station area. A very well done and neat house with very nice rooms. All of the rooms in the house are different and well done. I would highly recommend this house.

Room Tip: any room will be nice.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
TheClaryHouse, Owner at The Clary House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2015

So glad you enjoyed the house as much as I have owning it. I love sharing this beautiful peace of history with guests. I do hope you will come again. Linda

Reviewed 25 April 2015

Beautiful home! They have several homes and they are all so charming. The food is fabulous, location is great. Camille took great care of us and went above and beyond to make sure out daughter could have quiet places to study between events.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
TheClaryHouse, Owner at The Clary House, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2015

So glad you enjoyed your stay. Hopefully on the next visit I will be your hostess, but I knew you were in good hands with Camille. Linda