“Where is the Nosebleed Section Honey?.....”
Review of Unity Theatre

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Unity Theatre
Ranked #3 of 21 things to do in Brenham
Reviewed 4 June 2015

.....answer....there isn't one...Not a bad seat in the house. This isn't just a local playhouse, altho it is that, but a truly professional group of dedicated actors and support personel including directors, set builders, stagehands, decorators, and everything it takes to put together productions that make us laugh, cry and remember long after we are back home and telling everyone about how much fun it was and how we are planning to go back again and again which is what I have done here. Do treat yourself and someone you care about to a night you will talk about for a long time.

All reviews
"tickets"
in 5 reviews
"downtown"

Reviewed 28 October 2014

We went to the opening night performance of "Kayak" in the intimate studio, which probably seats less than 75, and sat in the center of the front row. While the play itself is amusing at times and the performance by the three-person cast was superb, Kayak is basically a really bizarre play. We plan to give Unity Theatre another try when the play itself is more traditional/classical/popular. The acting itself was impressive.

Reviewed 13 October 2014

My husband and I saw Boeing, Boeing. It was a wonderfully, funny and well-scripted play that left us wanting to see more! If you are planning a trip to Brenham, I highly recommend visiting Unity. I ordered our tickets in advance on-line and they were ready for us to pick up at the box office. Well worth the price and a must see for all! Great fun!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

This is a small venue with an intimate atmosphere. Most of the productions are directed by Houston people and many of the actors are members of the actors guild. I have never seen a bad play.

1  Thank Millie D
See more reviews
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We felt the need to get away for a weekend and agreed that it would be fun to revisit Brenham. I did some research and found that the Unity Theater was featuring a production of Deathtrap. Not knowing what to expect, we decided to take a chance and, since we planned to stay at the Ant Street Inn, we ordered our tickets through them. The theater was small, but every seat seemed to be a good one. The lighting and sound were great. The quality of the acting was delilghtful. I am sure we will be back.

1  Thank TrailingR0se

Been to Unity Theatre? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK