All reviews hot tub back porch queen bed cabin property texas hosts microwave
Reviewed 24 February 2017

My wife and I stayed there at least 2 times. Each time we went there was something new and exciting. The number one thing is the Cabins. They are GREAT! They also have a Hot Tub on the side or back of the cabin. It has a full kitchen, bath, bedroom, living room, dining room and Hot Tub! The second time we went they had an area they were working on they said was going to be like a little town. I work on computers (OutFoxIT.com) and programmed her router so the guests could logon while they were eating in the "Silver Dollar Saloon". Their website has a little boy giving his opinion of the "Best Burger EVER"! They added a new swimming pool. It's funny to see a cow drinking water right out of the pool. The city has gone country!

Room Tip: The Yellastone Cabin is the BEST! Google "the Hideaway Ranch" located in Glen Rose Texas. You will love it!!
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Clint F
Reviewed 15 October 2016

Cabins are secluded, hot tub is a great bonus. We do wish they would add King size beds instead of Queen. We ate dinner nearby at the Loco Coyote, definitely recommend that place! Breakfast at the restaurant onsite was great. We will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

We came out for a long weekend and stayed in the Lonestar. We had an absolute blast. Lots of paths to hike. Llamas, longhorns, and horses! Swimming pool and hot tub! Owners are incredibly accommodating. We will definitely be coming back!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2016

My wife decided to tag along with me on my recent work trip to this area and make a mini vacation out of it. The owners were very friendly and accommodating. We stayed in the "Yellastone" cabin and were very pleased. Cozy with all the comforts of home. The hot tub was nice at the end of the day. The acreage is beautiful. They have llamas that roam around. A small heard of longhorn cattle as well. The "buffalo gulch" area down where the office is located was nice as well. More animals to see and interact with. The cabins are spread out and with the trees and brush, you don't even see the other cabins. Very secluded. We had a nice relaxing time and probably will plan another trip when we come to the area again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2016

I loved this place. My 3 friends and I stayed in the Château. It had a queen bed and a couch bed. The cabin was cozy with all the stuff we needed to cook, and watch chick flicks. The most utilized amenity was the freaking awesome hot tub on the deck. No other cabins around, so a lot of privacy. We had a lot of fun hiking around the acres of land they own too, and they were so accommodating to squeeze us into a last minute horseback ride. We had a delicious steak dinner there one night. They have goats, pigs, llamas, horses, and cows for you to gawk at. The staff was really friendly and we loved talking to Traci. Its a great experience!

Stayed: March 2016