“great starbucks”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Bastrop
Reviewed 26 November 2017

fast, friendly and great service are all things we expect from a Starbucks however this one takes the cake. The staff is very friendly and are welling to tell you a bit of Bastrop if you ask. The coffee is great and the store very clean as well as unique.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

This is a nice, clean Starbucks. We come here frequently and have always had good service and well made drinks.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Every time I visit Bastrop we stop at this Starbucks. They are always pleasant and I love that we can get the same quality as we get at home.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Went here on the last day in town, and was kind of disappointed that I didn't go earlier. My drinks were made perfectly which is rare since I'm one of those complicated orders. Very happy that the staff were very understanding and helpful!

Reviewed 4 July 2017

I have the apps so i order my coffee before I leave the house and go in and pick it up on my way to work. The gals have learned my name, their is always a smile and a here you go..... every surface is clean and well stocked....I used to get my coffee closer to work in Austin but i like this Starbucks so much better