“Always a great place to enjoy a fresh and delicious sandwich”
Review of Schlotzsky's

Schlotzsky's
Ranked #28 of 121 Restaurants in Bastrop
Reviewed 20 December 2017

When we take driving trips whether for a day or a week or a month, we can always depend on enjoying an excellent sandwich at a Schlotzsky's. Made to order sandwich, salad and soup makes lunch or a fast dinner a pleasure.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

We walked inside and ordered our food to-go. Manager/Owner was very nice and informative. He also told us of 5 soups they had on special for the day. I ended up getting two of them to-go as well. My son LoVed the Broccoli and Cheese Soup, and I also liked the Chicken Enchalida soup! The two sandwiches we ordered were also AwEsOmE!! Give it a try... You will be glad you did :-)

Reviewed 10 September 2017

I stopped here to get a quick bite to eat and the service was fast and friendly. I was very impressed with the original sandwich offers that they had.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

Went here for lunch and went through the drive thru. The place was a zoo it was sooooo packed for lunch. I got through the drive through in short order and the girl at the window was so happy and nice. I asked for extra hot sauce and she giggled and gave me 6!.I got an original deluxe which is just their standard sandwich with extra meat. It is an excellent sandwich and a great variety from the everyday burger. Probably better for you too. I love this place, wish I lived closer.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

There is a variety of sandwiches to choose from. They bake their own bread. The place is clean , including the restrooms. We got sandwiches there twice and they were very good.